The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Flight landing at 2:30 not sure of i can make it but wouldnlove to plau purgatory! Gotta see if robman7 and i can make it happen some how. Even if its just 9

When is everyone planning on arriving I will be coming in either late Wednesday or Early Thursday (depends what time I get out of work Wed). If I can get out around noon I hope to make the drive straight through if not I am hoping to stop about halfway and be in Indy by 11-12 on Thursday.

When is everyone planning on arriving I will be coming in either late Wednesday or Early Thursday (depends what time I get out of work Wed). If I can get out around noon I hope to make the drive straight through if not I am hoping to stop about halfway and be in Indy by 11-12 on Thursday.

We plan on being around the course at 11am Friday. Enough time to get some lunch and hit balls before the first tee time

We plan on being around the course at 11am Friday. Enough time to get some lunch and hit balls before the first tee time

Same here. We plan to arrive around 11 I'm hoping to get some putting practice in before we have to tee off

Same here. We plan to arrive around 11 I'm hoping to get some putting practice in before we have to tee off

I'm starting to realize that I can't just show up and step on the first tee anymore. I need at least 30 full swings to get loosened up or I'll be searching the whole front 9

I'm starting to realize that I can't just show up and step on the first tee anymore. I need at least 30 full swings to get loosened up or I'll be searching the whole front 9

Me too I really need time to get stretched out before I hit the first tee shot.

Hopefully everyone can make it there by 1. THP range sessions are always memorable

Hopefully everyone can make it there by 1. THP range sessions are always memorable

They most certainly are. Full of warming up, bs'ing, looking at everyone's shiny objects, then having to warm up again, but mostly bs'ing. That's why 2 hours may not be long enough.

Is Indianapolis on eastern time?

Yes, Eastern time.

They most certainly are. Full of warming up, bs'ing, looking at everyone's shiny objects, then having to warm up again, but mostly bs'ing. That's why 2 hours may not be long enough.

Wait.......you mean I'm going to have to clean my clubs? That sounds too much like work.

I fly in Thursday afternoon, so I'll be at the course fairly early on Friday. Probably will plan on having lunch there.

I'll be there early on Friday as well to get loose, plus the more time spent with THPers the better, does anyone want to grab a bit before they head to the course?

Looks like maybe purgatory has some good food:
Pictured here is Purgatory’s signature burger; The Pitchfork, created by Chef Tom. This burger begins with a toasted sesame seed bun served with our home-made spicy Purgatory Sauce, next two seasoned Black Angus beef patties are topped with 3 different cheeses, 3 strips of applewood smoked bacon, sliced honey ham and fresh toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles. The Pitchfork Burger is paired in this photograph with another Purgatory signature; The Pitchfork Ale. A Belgian style ale brewed for us by Triton Brewery Company, a local Indianapolis brewery.

Wish i could play purgatory but me and ohiostriker are going to rest our arms and minds to be ready for the fort.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mike, I've gotta play early on Sunday before I drive back to PA. Do you want me to PM a reminder to you about being in one of the early rounds or is it just easier to post here?

I'm leaving at 08:30 Friday. Waze says I'll be there around 11:30.

Mike, I've gotta play early on Sunday before I drive back to PA. Do you want me to PM a reminder to you about being in one of the early rounds or is it just easier to post here?

PM me

I'll be there Friday evening, or night. ..or Saturday morning

Is this a challenge? I bet we beat you there ;)

Oh boy... Just stating that Ohio drivers (from what i see, I've been on the road a little bit in my time...) are the ones going AT the posted speed limit or 5-10 MPH under.

Isn't the speed limit in Ohio on interstates still 55MPH? lol

Just like the Legacy?
What time are you guys looking at getting there?

Were gonna leave my house around 7 which should get us to purgatory shortly after 11. Time for lunch and the range

Back