2014 BMW PGA Championship [spoilers]

Congrats to Rory

First win on Europe soil for Rory. Hard to believe.

Should have dumped the girl a couple years ago it looks like.

This does make you think that. Not too sure he regrets their having been together though.

Wow Lowry with a long birdie putt on 18 to Finnish one behind Rory.
That was huge for him, I loved his reaction.

I like how the commentators said he is back being engaged with golf now lol. Now he can really concentrate.

Really awesome to see Rory win. Hopefully this takes away from some of the non-golf related press.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good to see Rory get the win especially considering with everything that went on this week with his personal life.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

I wish I would've recorded this now.

This was a great Sunday finish and Wentworth is a sweet course.

Wentworth has officially been put on my short list after watching the past 4 days.

Happy for Rory. Saw him drop a few putts before I went out for my round this morning.

I blame his clubs for being in the position to need a comeback.

Wentworth has officially been put on my short list after watching the past 4 days.

That'll be just over 600 bucks in your money during the summer months :bashful:. There are actually 3 courses at Wentworth. Although I've walked the West course countless times, I've never played it. However, I know quite a few that have. There are actually 3 courses at Wentworth, the general consensus amongst people I know is that The Edinburgh course is a far better course, and half the price.

That'll be just over 600 bucks in your money during the summer months :bashful:. There are actually 3 courses at Wentworth. Although I've walked the West course countless times, I've never played it. However, I know quite a few that have. There are actually 3 courses at Wentworth, the general consensus amongst people I know is that The Edinburgh course is a far better course, and half the price.

Yeah been looking at the prices. Not cheap.

Didn't realize Edinburgh had that many great reviews. Must take mental note of that.

Back