The Jason Dufner Thread

Lol. Only Dufner.

Love that the other guys were cracking up.

good thing DJ was there to save the par.

Nice.... So is this Dufnering 2.0. ?

KG

Just Tapping Away

Missed this one too. Funny as hell, iveactualy done the first part before ... Not sure I could make that good of contact on the toss and launch.

Duffner is a funny guy even though he seems to be the quiet shy type. Last tournament when he put a rock in Keagens bag I was dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was just too funny. Cracked me up everyone just losing it as soon as it happened. I was pretty impressed by his little toss and hit into the water as well. All nonchalantly and all.

That is absolutely hilarious. I don't know how I missed that this weekend. Classic Dufner!

Saw this flipping through channels. Recorded it to show my dad. Let's just say my dad was laughing uncontrollably.

You have to love Dufner! He looked so stiff during some of those shots, but that is just him! First thing my wife said when she saw the video was "Well, he married up!"

Jason Dufner Returns as Brand Ambassador for PGA Tour(R) Pro Series Apparel

95th PGA Championship Winner Will Wear PGA Tour(R) Pro Series Apparel

MIAMI, Jan. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jason Dufner, winner of the
2013 PGA Championship, and Perry Ellis International, Inc., (Nasdaq:pERY) will continue their partnership as Dufner signs on for a second season as Brand Ambassador for apparel brand PGA Tour Pro Series. As part of the agreement, Dufner will continue to wear PGA Tour(R) Pro Series at all worldwide appearances and be the keystone to the PGA Tour Pro Series apparel marketing efforts.

Perry Ellis International, Inc., licensee for PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series golf apparel, is proud to have a major champion representing the marquee brand. The centerpiece of the PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series golf apparel marketing campaign, Dufner holds the #13 in the World Rankings, bringing increased media as well as fan attention to the brand.

The PGA TOUR(R) is synonymous with high performance and a commitment to excellence - qualities that have been incorporated into the pro styling of PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series apparel. Dufner, with his constant quest to succeed, is the perfect representative of the brand. PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series performs like a champion while remaining a leader in fashion innovation by offering superior quality, comfort and fresh-off-the-fairway styles for golfers and non-golfers alike.

"We are thrilled to continue working with Jason Dufner. His exceptional on-course performance and approachable style makes him the perfect match for PGA TOUR Pro Series apparel, furthering the brand's impact with golf fans through this strategic partnership," said Jack Voith, Group President for Callaway, Golf and Sportswear Division. "The PGA TOUR Pro Series continues to gain fantastic momentum across both international and domestic markets and his continued involvement will further strengthen the forward trajectory of the brand."

PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series apparel provides the ultimate championship look at prices attainable at any level. PGA TOUR(R) Pro Series golf apparel can be purchased at retailers throughout the U.S. and Canada including: Academy, Bealls, Bon-Ton, Boscov's, Macy's, Macys.com, Nexcom, The Paradies Shops, PGA TOUR(R) Superstore, Stage/Peebles, Amazon, Veterans Canteen Service, JCPenney and Sears Canada, among others.

"I'm lucky to live my dream everyday as a professional golfer and I'm proud to continue wearing the PGA Tour Pro Series in 2014," said Dufner. "Fans who want to feel like pros on and off the course will see that this clothing line is for them too."

My boy needs to visit the yip whisperer. His putting stroke looks BAD right now.

His putting has been pretty terrible this season.

Needs to get that under control so he can rise to Numero Uno now that Tiger is out of the picture.

72nd hole birdie bump! War Damn Duf

Definitely had a chance today

could someone explain why he plays with such a long grip? It doesn't look like he anchors to his belly

could someone explain why he plays with such a long grip? It doesn't look like he anchors to his belly

Many counterbalanced putters have a longer grip, even without them being anchored.

That's a relatively new putter for him I believe. Just this week. And that's just how Scotty makes that version of putter. Has the longer grip to offer more positions to place your hands. For instance, you know how sometimes on short knee-knockers you stand a little closer to the ball and choke down on the putter. With the longer grip you're more likely to still be on the grip when you choke down. Most other putter grips your bottom finger or two might be on the shaft.

Son and I are pretty bummed out about the haircut.

I miss this guy:
474041897.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Son and I are pretty bummed out about the haircut.

I miss this guy:
474041897.0_standard_400.0.jpg

It's a sad day.

I bet his wife made him do it.

#hussie

Yea, I'd cut my hair for her I suppose.

Back