The Shandy Thread

Had this today, it was pretty good.

a3ube6ej.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion TUT!

Using Tapatalk

Sitting on a balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico enjoying a Shandy...this does not suck.

unyruqy3.jpg

Not sure if youd call it a shady but has anyone tried Sam Adams Porch Rocker? Its pretty good. Its no Summer Shady but its pretty similar and isnt a bad alternative.

New brewery (Tow Yard Brewing) that Kristen and I go to often in DT Indy has a brew called Hook Up Shandler. When they pour it is 60% Shandy/40% House made Grapefruit soda. Its a tad sweet, but its got a nice acidic kick on the end to take some of sweetness away. Its pretty solid, very light to drink and is actually pretty refreshing for a beer.

First Shandy of the year. Feels like summer has begun. #ShandyRidesShotgun

I may have had one or five of these yesterday and have more chilln' in the cooler.

I picked up a 6 pack of these this afternoon....already on #4...should have bought 2 six packs!

So I've yet to see the lemon berry shandy anywhere....any suggestions on where to get it in jersey?

Dang...the whole 6 pack is gone....probably not a good idea to drive to get more

Dang...the whole 6 pack is gone....probably not a good idea to drive to get more

TBT: "Sweetie.....I just noticed I'm out of razor blades and toothpaste. Would you pick some up for me.....oh, and please grab a six of Shandy too. Thanks hon, love ya bunches......"

JM

I busted open one if these tonight. It just felt right.

So I've yet to see the lemon berry shandy anywhere....any suggestions on where to get it in jersey?
Lemon Berry is a seasonal beer. You may not be able to find it again until fall/winter.

Interesting... I thought shandy was for girls.....

Not sure if youd call it a shady but has anyone tried Sam Adams Porch Rocker? Its pretty good. Its no Summer Shady but its pretty similar and isnt a bad alternative.

I'm a big fan. My favorite sitting outside/grilling beer this year.

This thread reminds me...have a thirst and must travel. Travel first then quench the thirst upon return of course. Won't pull a Tim and will get adequate amount to last a few days.

qatu9usy.jpg

Tastes like #Merica

Back