Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Hmmmmm if I'm not moving to my new home I could be interested in this. I'll find out more tonight after we close.

I've already filled that 4th spot buddy! Good luck with the closing and Randy, you and me will tee it up soon!

For anyone that said that playing with Toad is a blast was absolutely correct.

Got to play 18 with Toad today and had a fantastic time.

Looking forward to doing it again hopefully next weekend.

uploadfromtaptalk1401056486456.jpg

For anyone that said that playing with Toad is a blast was absolutely correct.

Got to play 18 with Toad today and had a fantastic time.

Looking forward to doing it again hopefully next weekend.

View attachment 14729

Any clubs stuck in trees?

Played with troyefl today at Bent Creek. I always enjoy getting out with Troy every chance I get.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Crap golf notwithstanding, I was lucky enough to tee it up with four great IL THP'rs in the last week. Guys I've come to really enjoy spending time with. Jrod, Jacob1, bhilln, and Zenger. Good memories made and it was nice to play golf in good company.

I got a chance to tee it up with greggdrews today. We had a great time and laughed through some great stretches of golf and some terrible ones. Talked about a variety of THP topics as well. Great time on a perfect morning to hit the links in western PA

I got a chance to tee it up with greggdrews today. We had a great time and laughed through some great stretches of golf and some terrible ones. Talked about a variety of THP topics as well. Great time on a perfect morning to hit the links in western PA

Absolutly today was amazing..nothing but good times out on the course and good weather for a change to boot....nothing but good times, good shots or bad

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Crap golf notwithstanding, I was lucky enough to tee it up with four great IL THP'rs in the last week. Guys I've come to really enjoy spending time with. Jrod, Jacob1, bhilln, and Zenger. Good memories made and it was nice to play golf in good company.

Text me Bhilins' number sir I need to head to Peoria and play that course with my boy!

Had a chance to tee up with THPers yesterday and today. Even though Mulligan9111 lives in town, we've only been out once before, and he didn't play his A game then, but he more than made up for it yesterday. This guy CRUSHES the ball, and drove a par 4 (and not a short par 4 mind you), nearly drove another one, and cut a huge corner on a par 5, flying the green by 15 yards with his second shot. Needless to say, I was impressed and had a lot of fun listening to classic rock with him. We'll have to play a few more times so you can help me get dialed in before July.

I got to meet Bulldog and Rhyno (Joe) for the first time yesterday and played with them again today. Joe rocks a pretty awesome beard, and looks like a guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley in a shady part of town, but the first thing you'll notice under the beard is a huge smile, and possibly the nicest guy you'll meet. He had some really great shots, and when he hits the sweet spot on his driver, it's just a thing of beauty. 18 at Iron Horse and 10 (or 1 the second time) at Thornridge were great examples of your potential. Thanks for sharing your birthday with us, and making the trip to Lincoln.

Bulldog drove all the way up from Wichita to play with us, and I'm so glad that he did. I'm still not sure how old he is, because he talked about golfing in '35, but I don't see how that's possible... :alien: He's got a very unique and deliberate swing that he puts to good use, and showed us Nebraska boys how to play a stinger into a stiff wind today at Thornridge. Overall, very glad I got the chance to meet you, and we will have to get together again to play!

I had an absolute blast playing with Bulldog, Nebgolfer, and Rhyno on Saturday, and I was super bummed that I wasn't able to play again on Sunday.

I had met Bulldog before at the Tour Van event in Iowa, however it took about 3 or 4 holes for me to remember that's where I remembered him from. If you have ever seen Bulldog hit his driver, you will always remember it. It's looks so nice and effortless and seems like he's always in the fairway. Bulldog is one of the nicest guys around, easy to talk to and fun to be around. I can't wait to tee it up with him again sometime soon!

I met Rhyno for the first time on Saturday and like Nebgolfer says, the guy is always smiling. He hit some great shots on a tough course, especially the 18th at Iron Horse, such a tough hole in my opinion. Joe has a lot of power and when he hits it on the sweet spot the ball can go a long ways. As with Bulldog, he's another one of the nicest guys to be around. I'm really looking forward to being able to tee it up with him again!

Ryan (Nebgolfer) is another great THPer to be around. Such a nice guy who is easy going. We had played once before, and it was a great time then as it was on Saturday. It's kinda weird that we live so close to one another, yet we've only gotten out twice now to play. We definitely need to change that statistic. Ryan hit a ton of great shots on Saturday and I thought played pretty darn good. I think his putter let him down a little bit, but to be honest those greens weren't in the best condition and the speed was tough to be consistent with. You gotta be careful when Ryan gets that J40 hybrid in his hands, I don't think he ever misses a shot with it. As with Rhyno and Bulldog, I can't wait to tee it up again with Ryan.

That's my wrap up of a great round of golf with great THPers. I had a blast and can't wait to play with you all soon!

P.S. Sorry for repeating myself, but it was needed, haha!

Nebgolfer is a good guy to play around of golf with. Very easy going. He hits long irons & hybrids with nice height & long with little effort... which I'm envious of. Also has a good assortment of music. Ya made a fine DJ on the course.
Rhyno never gets worked up over anything. Even a couple of wayward shots ya get a hmmmm out of him. If I was your age I just might havta try that 2 handed bowling. We also both love our steaks. Lol
Mulligan so much enjoyed your company. It was fun watching you kill drives BUT cutout the chip ins on us. Haha. This guy does have game..wish I had some of it.
This weekend we all hit it off, lot of teasing each other & support. Would love to come back up & do it all over again.

Had an opportunity to meet and share a round with Cridings yesterday. He will be in town this week for the FESJC and wanted to get together with some local THP'rs for a round. While it was tight scheduling and weather threatened to not cooperate, Tazz, Guitar Junkie and I showed Chris one of our City Courses, The Links at Galloway. While short, it was fun and its always more fun playing with THP'rs. It was great meeting you Chris and I hope you have a blast marshaling out at the tournament this week. We need to get together again and you are welcome here any time buddy!

JM

Meeting up with my buddy T0AD on Saturday! Might have to do a little match play in the Live Round thread!

Met up with KC720, J4U, and MHG today for some high mountain golf. As my first official THP in person meeting, it went as well as I could have hoped. All three are great dudes that know how to have fun on the course. Was a challenging course today and all three delivered some impressive shots. J4U dropped the bomb of the day, some 417yds down the gut on the epic par 4, 9th. Kang has the video proof too. Loved seeing Randy drop a birdie on 18 to finish strong. It really was a pleasure, fellas and I hope we can do it again real soon!!!

Met up with KC720, J4U, and MHG today for some high mountain golf. As my first official THP in person meeting, it went as well as I could have hoped. All three are great dudes that know how to have fun on the course. Was a challenging course today and all three delivered some impressive shots. J4U dropped the bomb of the day, some 417yds down the gut on the epic par 4, 9th. Kang has the video proof too. Loved seeing Randy drop a birdie on 18 to finish strong. It really was a pleasure, fellas and I hope we can do it again real soon!!!

Doug is the man!

Sounds like a great day with that crew!

dude it was a blast. we will be getting together soon at keystone :)

Got to tee it up with Duey & Spraytech today. Beautiful weather & some good shots with some not so good. But a great time.
Of course I took em down. Hahaha.

I got to play with some great THPERS compliments of Mike Dean. Everyone was great to be around and I hope everyone had as much fun as me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I got to play with some great THPERS compliments of Mike Dean. Everyone was great to be around and I hope everyone had as much fun as me.

It was awesome playing all three rounds with you Jordan. Glad you made the trip down

Jordan is was a pleasure teeing it up with you yesterday.

I second the compliments to Mike Dean for setting up the weekend - even though he kicks my ball across the green. :)

Had a great time yesterday and next time will be more prepared to stick around for the Sunday round. 4.5 hour car ride after 36 holes was tough.

Definitely is always a good time playing with THPer's.

Not sure if the kick was a kick or an errant tee shot. :actup:

Definitely is always a good time playing with THPer's.

Not sure if the kick was a kick or an errant tee shot. :actup:
You and Aaron should be playing bright purple balls to give you guys a shot at finding the wood balls

Doug is the man!
Iowa has been way to long ago buddy! Look forward to teeing it up with you again someday! Freaking IOWA
dude it was a blast. we will be getting together soon at keystone :)
I have to concur, it was a blast and Nate has some serious game! Keystone will be a awesome!

Edit: corrected auto correct for the low capper

Back