Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

That's too funny, I was going to ask the same thing.

Also any x2 hot 3 deep?

I'll have mine there. It's always in the bag.

Pairings anyone? Ah, who cares. All I know is I'm going to have a blast with my partner and it will be nice to have a little getaway.

I'll have mine there. It's always in the bag.

Pairings anyone? Ah, who cares. All I know is I'm going to have a blast with my partner and it will be nice to have a little getaway.

You guys rock!

You guys rock!

I'll have my 2 Deep as well cut to 3 Deep length. #BestOfBothWorlds

I am excited to see what the pairings will be, but I also love the suspense.

All i know is this weekend will be amazing for me and my teammate and if we happen to win it will make it amazing for atleast one other person on the waiting list!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3 more days of work until this weekend starts for me! I'm looking forward to 3 days off and 18 holes of golf each day. I can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I also included the tee shot pictures I had been cropping out of the pictures, hopefully showing if a hole is tight or not off the tee!

As a short hitter i vote we play the reds on 17...im serious

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In 4 days and a wake up, i will be flying out once again to tee it up with 39 amazing people at another amazing venue! I am so ready for this weekend! Hopefully i bring some good golf, but regardless i will have a blast!

In 4 days and a wake up, i will be flying out once again to tee it up with 39 amazing people at another amazing venue! I am so ready for this weekend! Hopefully i bring some good golf, but regardless i will have a blast!

38...PhillyV isn't that amazing

39 Amazing people and a guy who slept in a van when he had a hotel room...

38...PhillyV isn't that amazing

Yes he is, he's bringing me aspirin, at least that's the rumor...

#IPreferAlieve

Golf ball pro's.

I am officially out of Nike One Tour D's. I need the closest thing made.

Please help.

6 more days til quite a few guys make their first attempt at #OutingApproved

6 more days til quite a few guys make their first attempt at #OutingApproved

I look forward to the myths being busted. It'll be a shame when they find out you're actually a decent golfer despite what you suggest on the forum hahaha

Back