Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Well I'm roasted, toasted and burnt to a crisp but camping was a success. Now, who's ready for Indy?! Partners announced tomorrow is exciting. Can't wait for that 3am alarm Saturday morning :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

its going to get real tomorrow ....i still have 4 days to practice :act-up:

yes there will be. Deano will be all over that soon and announce.

I'm looking more forward (is that even a phrase) to meeting everyone that I haven't met yet, than I am the golf.

I'm looking more forward (is that even a phrase) to meeting everyone that I haven't met yet, than I am the golf.

So much this! Events like this I've been involved in the past are more than just golf or whatever the main draw. Its great to meet other who share the same passion. I've met some of my best friends like this. I can't wait for the weekend and finally meeting some THP'ers!

So much this! Events like this I've been involved in the past are more than just golf or whatever the main draw. Its great to meet other who share the same passion. I've met some of my best friends like this. I can't wait for the weekend and finally meeting some THP'ers!

Exactly. With just the Michigan THPers that I've met it's been an absolute blast. They are now my favorite group to golf with. Even the ones from Ohio that I've met are good people. This is my way to get to meet those from other states.

This invitational is well represented well by many states. Really cool to be a part of it

This invitational is well represented well by many states. Really cool to be a part of it

Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Me too. Will finally be nice to meet you and the rest of the guys and just hang out all weekend THP style

Hey looks like at least 4 Chicago guys are making Indy... How about that :)

Me too. Will finally be nice to meet you and the rest of the guys and just hang out all weekend THP style

Bailing on the last Ohio gathering really sucked but it will be nice to finally meet you and the rest of your midwesterners. Haha.

Sounds like the fort is ready for us!

Awesome!!

Hey looks like at least 4 Chicago guys are making Indy... How about that :)

Oh, I see what you did, there. :p

Seriously, though, really looking forward to Indy. I was fortunate enough to be a last minute entrant to Chicago, last year. Looking forward to meeting more folks and playing a lot of golf with THPers in Indy!

Well that's pretty awesome! Definitely did not expect that!

That's so awesome!!! Very unexpected but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from a THP event!

That's what's up! I think I picked a pretty good event for my first "official" THP event!

When I checked in Sunday, I brought up the event and they acted pretty stoked about it all.

When I checked in Sunday, I brought up the event and they acted pretty stoked about it all.

Wardy sent me a care package to bring to you. I hope the bottle doesn't get confiscated by the airport.... #WardFarts

Thats awesome to hear the course is excited as well. I hope this week flys by

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wardy sent me a care package to bring to you. I hope the bottle doesn't get confiscated by the airport.... #WardFarts

#nothanks
#regiftingit

I need this event.
So many people I want to share some laughs with, it will no doubt start with the ride there, I got to say I am exited.

Thursday night will be like Christmas eve, remember, when you couldn't wait to go to sleep to see what the next morning would bring?
THP Bridgestone Invitational Indy weekend Starts for this guy 4:00 AM Friday morning, and will run strong into Sunday evening, How incredibly cool is that?

Have we mentioned that teams are coming today? It will be this afternoon, so stay tuned.

Back