Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the best distance measuring devices THP has tried out all year. The Pro X7 Jolt laser is called the most powerful rangefinder in the world. New for 2014, this device has every feature one would want out of their laser to go along with precision accuracy. With Father's Day right around the corner, THP thought it would be a great way to give something special to the Dads out there.

201400.jpg

From The Company
The Pro X7 features incredible ranging capability, PinSeeker with JOLT Technology to help you zero in on the flag and second generation E.S.P. to provide ultra-accurate yardages faster than ever before.

Vivid Display TechnologyVivid Display Technology dramatically improves the display for rapid, positive target identification in all lighting conditions.

Pinseeker Technology with JOLT PinSeeker Technology with JOLT provides the golfer with short vibrating bursts to reinforce that the laser has locked onto the flag. JOLT Technology eliminates all doubt. Use what the pros use, feel the exact distance... feel the JOLT.

Extreme. Speed. Precision.E.S.P. 2 provides yardage faster and more accurately than ever before. Not only have we increased the acquisition speed to a lightning fast level, E.S.P. 2 is so accurate that from 5-125 yards, the distance is displayed to 1/10th of a yard.

The Contest
Tell the world why you want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day. To do this you will post a message in this thread saying that very thing. Tell us why you want to win it for you or your father (or someone elses father).

Bonus Entry
Post this on Twitter and receive a bonus entry in the "hopper" for a greater chance of winning.
THP & @BushnellGolf are giving away the best rangefinder in the world and I want to win it ---> http://bit.ly/1kbPa09
Then copy that tweet into a separate post in this thread to signify the bonus entry.

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Your entry will be posted in this thread
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Sunday June 1st, 2014 at 11:59am EST.
Good luck everybody and here is to wishing an early Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to win the Pro X7 to give to my dad so he can stop asking me for yardages from my Bushnell Neo X Watch!

Boom! THP awesomeness (again).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids are better off picking my clubs for me as I guess distances. I need precise and pinpoint yardages and certainly need the Jolt with my shaky hands. Best Fathers Day gift ever....the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day so I can give the best Rangefinder in the world to the best Dad in the world!

Bonus Entry

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 for my father so he can stop blaming me for him hitting the wrong club. #GetYourOwnYardage

This is sweet. I'd like to win so I don't have to keep looking up yardages for two people haha. Awesome contest, thanks THP

Bonus Entry

I want to win it so my friends that play golf with me can get there own yardages.

Contest - Win A Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Jolt Laser Rangefinder

I'd like to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 jolt laser rangefinder to give to my future father in law. When we golf he's always got the wrong club in his hand. I know this will help him out and lower his scores!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capture_zps931ee004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would like to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7, because like my game I seek the best out of my technology and this rangefinder does it!

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 so I can give it to my son (13 months old), who can then give it back to me on Father's Day :)

Bonus Entry:

My dad has a well traveled Bushnell, and I'd love to give him this X7 so he can enjoy brand new tech!!!

Thank you THP and Bushnell for another fantastic contest.

I want to win the Bushnell Golf Pro X7 Laser Rangefinder for Father's Day. My very old Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 Slope (inherited from my father-in-law) has served me well, but it has a few flaws. Mainly, the battery cover detaches entirely from the unit, usually on accident. This means I have spent many rounds having to hold the battery in with my finger while I shoot the pin until the replacement cover arrives or I find it in the bottom of my bag. I would love to give one to my Dad, but he is a GPS guy. He can't get the hang of holding a range finder steady. However, if I win I will be happy to shoot his distances for him while mocking his unsteady hands.

I want to win the Bushnell X7 so my girls can give it to me for Dad's day!

I want to win the Pro X7 for my dad so he'll actually enjoy playing with me and my brother more. No more wrong clubs and wrong yardages.

THP & @BushnellGolf are giving away the best rangefinder in the world and I want to win it ---> http://t.co/Z3ihljjYwK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back