Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Of course Im in a meeting for the big news, looking forward to a return trip to Florida with dhartmann34

see what I did there?

LOVE what u did there and I'm game! Stil have some Southwest points to use :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see everyone :)
If anyone has space in a room and does not mind putting up with an Oompa Loompa let me know please.
The was it looks now I plan on leaving work at noon Friday and getting to Indy around 8pm Friday.

I have a spare bed now, my wife is not coming.

Ooo...favorite is 441 and dhartman, followed up by AdamHartzell and Canadan.

Uh oh....I hear being a favorite is a curse.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Cool! I get to play with P.J. In Indy and PGA National!

Let's go CJ! Heck yea!

Haha...I've been known to pick some winners but then again my luck hasn't been good as of late. So to all the other teams you have a damn good shot.

Hey PhillyV, hitting iron off the tee on #1 in front of everyone??

After my great show in LC, I may tee off with a putter, can we consider that form of chutting :p

Hey PhillyV, hitting iron off the tee on #1 in front of everyone??

Tee times start at 10:00am correct?

After my great show in LC, I may tee off with a putter, can we consider that form of chutting :p

My drive on #1 last year at Connecticut Invitational went a total of 40 yards. I am just hoping to improve on that. :)

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Hey PhillyV, 441 should have to go first since he set this up and he is going to be a 2 time MCer and he is a forum leader. He should lead by example. There is no pressure on you. :laughing: I kid. It's a honor to go first! Do it proudly. With head held high and GW in your hand.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
My drive on #1 last year at Connecticut Invitational went a total of 40 yards. I am just hoping to improve on that. :)

You blew 39 yards past mine in LC :)

Oh come on guys, we all know GregDan is the favourite.

I saw Toad in action over the weekend. With Vman being the fairway finder and Toad's short game - that team is dangerous.

Little ol' me is getting to play with a King and 2 Morgan Cuppers. I just hope I can keep up with level of Royality!! All 3 are guys I have not met and look forward to meeting. Should be a bunch of fun!!

Hey PhillyV, 441 should have to go first since he set this up and he is going to be a 2 time MCer and he is a forum leader. He should lead by example. There is no pressure on you. :laughing: I kid. It's a honor to go first! Do it proudly. With head held high and GW in your hand.

I got no problem going first, wont be the first time and probably wont be the last. But PhillyV earned that spot.

And im no forum leader lol

Oh come on guys, we all know GregDan is the favourite.

Without a doubt, months and months before teams were even announced....hes just that awesome

Can't wait to tee it up with my amphibian cousin. Gonna be a good foursome. There will be scared flies on the course for sure! I just hate to have to beat up on a fellow pond dweller when Ty and I win this.

Back