Contest - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team JRod

JROD, please don't let the league officials know, but i purposely threw the other 5 contests just to ensure i was eligible for the winning team. Entry incoming...and it will be worthy.

Get those entries in people. This one is not to be missed

Please join me for the BEST BEAT DOWN in ZOOCREW HISTORY!

Jason - Really who would want to listen to his laugh....(That alone would cause many to fail the Gauntlet)
Greg - The DOOR-KNOCKER - Watch your head when playing with him
Ethan - Need I say more?
Rhiona - Ok this is a good team to be on....but GOOD LUCK listening to Taylor Swift for 54 freakin holes (ahhhh-yaaaaa-yaaaaeeeee)
Scotty G - This my friends IS WAR!!!!!! THERE WILL BE BASEBALL BATS AND BLOOD INVOLVED!.....YES I USED ALL CAPS AND BOLD ON THIS!!!!!!

Congratulations on playing for second

@cpljohnst: @JohnnyRodCG I'm your guy for @hackersparadise #TheGauntlet I beat @ScottGorylCG in a team match at #TheKing and will do it again in SC.

Coordinated attacks on other teams. Salty language.

Oh to be a pirate on #TeamJRod!

Awesome contest, 6th and final as well!!! going to need to put my thinking cap on...

JRod has the benefit of getting the THPers with the best attitudes for a contest like this. People with a chip on their shoulder. People who have been passed over by all of the other captains. Let's be honest: I feel sorry for every other team. No matter who is on it, Team JRod is gonna be like a bunch of hungry dogs, and every other team has a juicy steak hanging around their necks.

Zoocrew rumble!

Zoocrew rumble!

this attempt at taunting is cute, jrod. But i'm really proud of you for spelling everything correctly. That's terrific.
you suck.

down for the count!!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 10.31.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 10.31.13 AM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
Please join me for the BEST BEAT DOWN in ZOOCREW HISTORY!

Jason - Really who would want to listen to his laugh....(That alone would cause many to fail the Gauntlet)
Greg - The DOOR-KNOCKER - Watch your head when playing with him
Ethan - Need I say more?
Rhiona - Ok this is a good team to be on....but GOOD LUCK listening to Taylor Swift for 54 freakin holes (ahhhh-yaaaaa-yaaaaeeeee)
Scotty G - This my friends IS WAR!!!!!! THERE WILL BE BASEBALL BATS AND BLOOD INVOLVED!.....YES I USED ALL CAPS AND BOLD ON THIS!!!!!!

Oh silly JROD...Team ScottyG is gonna beat you like a rented mule!

LOL at that pic.

This attempt at taunting is cute, JRod. But I'm really proud of you for spelling everything correctly. That's terrific.
YOU SUCK.

You Go Captain! Kick his Ass!

And the winners for "Best Supporting Actors/Actresses in the Gauntlet in a Losing Role" goes to...whoever is on Team JRod.

What planet are you from?.....Have you ever seen a man hit HIMSELF in the shoulder with a golf ball? That REALLY happened and it's why he now wears shoulder pads when playing. Come On MAN...You have to think before you reply on this thread!

This thread will reach HOF status pretty soon.

What planet are you from?.....Have you ever seen a man hit HIMSELF in the shoulder with a golf ball? That REALLY happened and it's why he now wears shoulder pads when playing. Come On MAN...You have to think before you reply on this thread!

It sounds like his golf swing argues with physics.

Greg R@The_True_GMoney 19 secs @JohnnyRodCG OWNS @HackersParadise #TheGauntlet & destroys SG w G$$$'s BB longdrives, XHotPro pinseekin missles, OdysseyProtype6 birdiebombs

And then we can get in their heads with newsflashes of Tom Brady being traded to the Jets and "The Hoodie" stepping down from coaching to take the Dolphins GM job.

How can a contest called The Gauntlet not have any Clint Eastwood referrences in the Twitter entries? Yes, it was a horrible movie...but it's Clint Eastwood!

Something like: I will be my team's Enforcer! Even though I'm a Rookie, I'll make a Sudden Impact and drive off into the sunset in my Gran Torino having beaten the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

If there's an argument to be made with physics, that would be the one...

edit:L dammit erky...you beat me to the punch...serves me right for being distracted by work and not submitting... :act-up:

@JohnnyRodCG With no intensity there's no victory...I plan to bring the pain on Goryl at #TheGauntlet @hackersparadise

Of course he hit himself with his own golfball...he was proving that he can do anything Chuck Norris can do.

Of course he hit himself with his own golfball...he was proving that he can do anything Chuck Norris can do.
Yea.....but ScottyG has NO chest, neck or shoulder hair like the legendary Chuck and has no excuse for hair restricting his swing.

Not my official entry, just supporting the WINNING captain:

Just for fun...

Back