What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into golf galaxy to pick up a shaft extension... ended up walking out with something unexpected. Pics when i get home...

I blame Miller Time!!!

It's been two hours! Are you home yet?!

Mrs. Drumdog and I just won a 2 day couples tourney, so with our winnings, I bought an Adams Pro 20* hybrid and she is going to order some shoes.

So... i went to go buy this:
5utuhy5e.jpg

As i was waiting i see something out of the corner of my eye. And i end up walking out with this as well:

pe2u7a3a.jpg
3a6e2a4e.jpg
y4agyte3.jpg
subupuja.jpg

Damn you Miller Time!!! (Just kidding.) I am very happy about this purchase. This beauty will get an ahina 70x installed with this grip:
jepaqumy.jpg

So... i went to go buy this:

Damn you Miller Time!!! (Just kidding.) I am very happy about this purchase. This beauty will get an ahina 70x installed with this grip:

You, sir, are awesome. And I know you will love Bertha. That green looks amazing!

You, sir, are awesome. And I know you will love Bertha. That green looks amazing!

Haha i own a standard 10.5 bertha, a 10.5 alpha and now this! My love for her has been clearly professed!

WOW Kang! Just WOW!

Haha i own a standard 10.5 bertha, a 10.5 alpha and now this! My love for her has been clearly professed!

Haha i was certain you already had a bertha too...too funny

How sad am I!! You now own 3 Bertha's and I haven't a one as of yet. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sad am I!! You now own 3 Bertha's and I haven't a one as of yet. LOL

We can start a bidding frenzy when 1 ends up in the marketplace

Wow Kang... You bringing all three to Indy?

Wow Kang... You bringing all three to Indy?

No just the green one. Alpha is with brad and amart has the 10.5 bertha. He probably will bring it :)

Sounds good man. Never hit one before but sounds like I should. Especially so I can win that money from Callaway

Sounds good man. Never hit one before but sounds like I should. Especially so I can win that money from Callaway

Yeah its a club that is definitely worth demoing! FWIW you can enter the sweepstakes just by entering BIGBERTHA2014 and choosing "other" as retail location

Yeah its a club that is definitely worth demoing! FWIW you can enter the sweepstakes just by entering BIGBERTHA2014 and choosing "other" as retail location

Already have my friend. Can't miss out on something like that lol...

I picked up some Gigagolf Pursuit fairways. Got a 3 and 5, GrafAlloy Prolaunch Red 65 stiff shafts, Sensatec Crease Grips. Haven't had a chance to crack some balls with them but took
some practice cuts in the back yard. They feel great. I will let everyone know how they are. I also picked up some S2 Oil Can wedges in 52 and 56 flavors with TT Featherlite stiff shafts
with Sensatec Crease Grips, a +1 lie angle and no length adjustment. Took some practice cuts with those and they feel solid. I wanted to go to the range this weekend but a bathroom
renovation got in the way.:beat-up: You have to shower and let mother nature take her course. We'll see how those are also.

2 Lamkin UTX grips in blue, plus gripping at Golfsmith today.

SLDR Mini 12° stiff shaft. This will be my tee club for those tighter shots or when my R1 is not behaving.

Three things:

callaway_x2hot.jpg

I was curious how these would compare against the SR2 balls.

31HR-SoDpBL._SY300_.jpg
Put this on my new X2 Hot driver (a driver I am in love with, by the way)

m4EDm_ZEP8N7Ev1AvomXTFw.jpg
Finally, I picked this up in the checkout line on a whim. I guess I had a kind of Callaway day!:clapp:

Last edited:
What golf stuff did you buy today?

1 dozen B330 and 1 dozen B330S for $14.99 each at Academy. Rang up 2012 version. Good clearance cycle started up about this time last year. Keep an eye on your stores, if you have them.

Last edited:
Callaway x2hot driver 10.5

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

The wife went shopping and decided to pick me up a new golf shirt and a dozen project (a) balls. Love that she's as excited it my first THP event as I am!

Picked up a pair of Adizero Tour shoes and two pairs of shorts (Oakley and Greg Norman) all for $139 shipped.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ordered a Callaway Big Bertha adapter for the Adila Tour Blue I ordered over the weekend.

Picked up a ball marker and paid for a round of golf.

2 pairs of golf shoes. Black and White Adidas tour 360s. Got a red Adidas shirts with a couple of pairs of socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back