The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Why not have a Signed Dollar Skins Game. Par or better and everyone pitches in a signed dollar

Pumped for the pairings! Can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pale ginger and now he thinks hes Irish wtf.

Im also a pale ginger and feel free to call myself Irish although im polish if the situation calls for it. Its the only benefit gingers have, gotta take what we can get.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Why not have a Signed Dollar Skins Game. Par or better and everyone pitches in a signed dollar

With the chatter about early departures it might be best to just have a bit of fun inside the foursomes to avoid any waiting at the end of the round.

Well well well. Got two solid groups both days. I am pumped. Get those signed dollars ready boys, I'm taking them all home this weekend. Haha

Sweet!! Ken, Dave, and Rob!! Ken and I have been talking about playing together since Atlanta last year so this makes me very happy. What a great group this will be!

Yeah! Ricky! We're finally going to get that round in.

This is going to be an awesome weekend. I'm more than good with my tee times and pairings, Mike. I get to play with some great guys and good sticks! Great job and thanks for all the work.

This is going to be an awesome weekend. I'm more than good with my tee times and pairings, Mike. I get to play with some great guys and good sticks! Great job and thanks for all the work.

Lets take down the Purgatory!!!! Yes!

Lets take down the Purgatory!!!! Yes!

You guys big hitters? Gonna attempt back tees?

The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

I'm happy playing anything between 6,400 and 6,700. I think it'll be up to individual groups on what tees they play. I'm not a big hitter and my handicap suggests I play in that range. We will let Ken decide! :alien:

Last edited:

You must have me confused with someone else. HaHa. I'm the old coot, short knocker. You won't find me at the tips! I should be playing the Senior tees, but, JB won't let me move up. ;)

I'm happy playing anything between 6,400 and 6,700. I think it'll be up to individual groups on what tees they play. I'm not a big hitter and my handicap suggests I play in that range. We will let Ken decide! :alien:

I'm fine with those yardages too.

You must have me confused with someone else. HaHa. I the old coot, short knocker. You won't find me at the tips! I should be playing the Senior tees, but, JB won't let me move up. ;)

I just know you're both waaaay better than I am and I would've enjoyed watching if you did attempt it. Whatever tees we play we will make it interesting and have a blast!!!

I know you have a seething hatred toward me now but do I really need to explain this to you?

My 1st THP partner... Sup, JRod???

My 1st THP partner... Sup, JRod???

Not much brother. Sorry I played so poorly last year you played great and deserved the win.

Wrist was just too bad. Good luck this year!

6,400 is a challenge for me. But, that's around the yardage that we play in most of the THP events, plus or minus. I don't mind playing up to that yardage. Anything more and there will usually be several par fours that I can't reach in regulation. I haven't looked at the courses yet to see what the various tees play. Whatever the group wants to do is okay with me, and we'll have some fun.

CJ, I can't wait to play with you agian buddy.

Jugger & GregDan, I can't wait to share a round with you at Purgatory, will be challenging but oh so fun!

Not much brother. Sorry I played so poorly last year you played great and deserved the win.

Wrist was just too bad. Good luck this year!

Thanks. I had a ball last year. I played The Fort a couple weeks ago and shot 2 strokes worse than I did with you but hit the ball much better. I'm very optimistic!!

1st post updated with extra rounds.

I wanted to have different 4 somes all weekend long but that because somewhat difficult with the requests to play early.

So Friday groups should differ from Saturday

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know

And Sunday groups should differ from Saturday
Thanks for setting this all up Mike. Well done buddy.

I'm fine with those yardages too.

I just know you're both waaaay better than I am and I would've enjoyed watching if you did attempt it. Whatever tees we play we will make it interesting and have a blast!!!

The only tips I may attempt is the long par 5 13th just for fun. Never played a hole that takes driver 3 wood 3 wood for me.

The only tips I may attempt is the long par 5 13th just for fun. Never played a hole that takes driver 3 wood 3 wood for me.

I just looked at that hole again. Isn't it punishment enough to not even reach the fairway? They have a bunker there too!!!

Back