The Gmamasgolf Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While more apparel than equipment, they actually have both featured and of course THPers get 10% off all the time (on apparel & footwear). If you are looking for the coupon, check out the banner ad at the top of the Random & Off Topic section of the forum. Some of their prices on golf shoes and apparel is downright staggering.

If you check them out and find an incredible price on something, post it here and let other THPers know about it.

Full disclosure is that we do NOT receive any payment for you shopping there or clicking on the banner. Just a place that has incredible prices on gear that we all love.

they have some ridiculously good prices. Though just to clarify, i think the 10% off is only apparel/shoes. If it was golf equipment too, I would be in serious danger.

• Admin
they have some ridiculously good prices. Though just to clarify, i think the 10% off is only apparel/shoes. If it was golf equipment too, I would be in serious danger.

That is correct. I see how my post is a bit off and will change it now.

I've been so close to ordering the short packs but need to find some to try first for sizing purposes.

These deals are good, I need to get back in there and get me some stuff

Browsed the store the other day and was very impressed with the prices.

The 3 pack of Adidas shoes is very tempting, the only issue is I can't find them anywhere local to try on to see what proper size I would need :(

The three stripe 3 pack and 3 pack of Us Open shirts is quite a deal. I may have to invest in one or both.

All of their package deals are absolutely incredible. I hope they start carrying Puma soon.

The three stripe 3 pack and 3 pack of Us Open shirts is quite a deal. I may have to invest in one or both.

Im staring at that US Open pack.

Yup, quite a unique design, and the back design I like a lot. 60 bucks plus 10% off is hard to beat for 3 brand new 2014 style shirts

Eyes off the US Open pack. Thanks.

Guys, do NOT forget to use the coupon. That extra savings adds up.

And I promised my wife I wouldn't buy anymore golf stuff this month.......Damn you JB!!! :curse:

Dang it. The pricing on the combo packs is already solid, and then you get another 10%.

Ponder mode engaged.

Well, I just bought a crap load of Adidas gear. I really like the US Open shirts so that was a no brainer at that price plus 10%. Then those heather shirts, love those for casual, non-golf wear. Another 5 pack at that price = easy decision.

And the 6 pack of climalite and 3 stripe shorts. The Red ones may not get a ton of wear, but at that price, good grief. I may not need to buy golf wear for a couple years. Quite the site.

Well, I just bought a crap load of Adidas gear. I really like the US Open shirts so that was a no brainer at that price plus 10%. Then those heather shirts, love those for casual, non-golf wear. Another 5 pack at that price = easy decision.

And the 6 pack of climalite and 3 stripe shorts. The Red ones may not get a ton of wear, but at that price, good grief. I may not need to buy golf wear for a couple years. Quite the site.

Then I will say...DO NOT go look at the prices of shoes. I repeat, do not look at the shoe prices. :D

Then I will say...DO NOT go look at the prices of shoes. I repeat, do not look at the shoe prices. :D

Yeah, silly prices there too. I have way too many shoes right now so I might be able to resist. But I might not.

Prices are great....I have a buddy that's really into Adidas stuff....shared the link with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Those are some deep bargin basement discounts. Not that I really NEED anything, but hard to pass up those prices.

I never heard of Gmama's Golf, so it was really cool to check out because of this thread. I may buy a stand bag.

Crazy good prices. I love the shoe packs!

Hey JB, those are great-looking, comfortable shirts. I bought 'em back when it was a 4-pack (with black also). Wore one again today and they just feel great.

I've bought quite a bit from them over the last year or so. I bought that US Open 4 pack of shirts last year, all 4 for $79.99. Also picked up some shoes from them as I wear exclusively Adidas and Ashworth shoes from their website and on ebay also. Good prices and service.

Back