Cobra Design Lab Preview

That would be so great but I don't see it happening

well, when you think about it... one of the biggest things that OEMs get from sponsoring things like this is publicity. This customization service is a new product they surely would like more publicity for. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they stepped up and offered it to MC folks. What better way to show off a new product and one-up the competition? I really hope you guys get to customize your drivers!

wow, love the offering of a matte finish too....matte blue & black....omg it's amazing.

Wondering if the Cobra guys get to customize their #THPMC Drivers. That would be very cool!

That would be cool buddy, I could see either a matt black or a gloss black and red in my future lol.

I do love the digital camo though, the THP theme is incredibly cool.

well, when you think about it... one of the biggest things that OEMs get from sponsoring things like this is publicity. This customization service is a new product they surely would like more publicity for. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they stepped up and offered it to MC folks. What better way to show off a new product and one-up the competition? I really hope you guys get to customize your drivers!

Trust me I would love to see it!! Time will tell as we don't have to much more time to submit our orders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my word. That driver. Good lord, that thing is amazing. One lucky THPer indeed.

Other than the one pictured, which has retired military toad written all over it, I just designed another hot looking winner.
Black and Red DigiCam crown, Red grip, Black and red RIP Phenom 60. It just looks like it's going to kick someone's arse.

Thank you for your service

Very nice! Love the various options.

Black and blue with a blue red tie, oh my goodness.

Or all black w a black red tie. Uuuuuuuugh. Drool.

black and matte red with a red 7Q3 red tie and a black grip... holy hotness, batman. I just wish Cobra didn't charge an extra $100 to go up 10 grams on the red tie!

Black and blue with a blue red tie, oh my goodness.

Or all black w a black red tie. Uuuuuuuugh. Drool.

Black/blue combo caught my eye as well. Would look sooooo good.

That digital camo is sick...grey head with white digital camo...sign me up!!

WOW that is so awesome, and a comp to win a THP inspired Bio+ is just amazing.

Very cool, I can't wait to see who the lucky THPer is that wins that driver!

Wow thats slick, love the white and green sole.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Man, the things you can create on that site are ridiculous! I've spent waaaay too much time there yesterday and today already.

This is pretty cool indeed. It would be amazing if these were made available to the Cobra staff, but I'm happy with what I've got regardless. Great job by cobra.

Pretty excited to be giving away this driver starting today.

We received one of each in the shop yesterday.

Had to wipe my drool off of them before putting them on display.

Back