Contest - Win a Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver

I want to win this custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver because it is THP Green and #IBleedGreen.

I want to win this driver because, well, it's gorgeous. It will help my game, of course, but I also want to have it because it would be the sexiest club I've ever owned.

Bonus:

This driver reminds me of two things that have helped shape who I am: Golf and military service. The fact that it is a freaking rocket launcher is just a bonus. Semper Fi.

Sweetness!!!! I would love to win this driver. I have not hit the bio cell drivers but have read the reviews and think this one might be a great fit for me. Such a unique club that anyone would be proud to own.
Thanks for letting the guys that don't have a Twitter account in on a few more of these awsome THP give aways. I have my fingers crossed.

swing your swing

Bonus entry:

I would love to win this driver so that I can go looooooooong, lower scores, find more fairways and advertise for a cool new product and THP at the same time.

I'd love to win the custom Cobra Bio-Cell+ driver. That green is awesome and I'm sure it is a great club to hit. Plus, it would be an awesome conversation starter on the course.

Bonus entry.
6e2ubube.jpg

Sweetness!!!! I would love to win this driver. I have not hit the bio cell drivers but have read the reviews and think this one might be a great fit for me. Such a unique club that anyone would be proud to own.
Thanks for letting the guys that don't have a Twitter account in on a few more of these awsome THP give aways. I have my fingers crossed.

swing your swing

It doesnt take long to set one up, even if you just use it for THP Contests.
Many of the amazing events...Including #TheGrandaddy will require one, and who doesn't want an all expensed paid trip to CA, fitting, golf and more.

It doesnt take long to set one up, even if you just use it for THP Contests.
Many of the amazing events...Including #TheGrandaddy will require one, and who doesn't want an all expensed paid trip to CA, fitting, golf and more.

This guy does! :bananadance:

Currently gaming the Amp Cell so to have the chance to win this Bio Cell + is awesome!!! Throw in that it is a sexy green and that makes it awesome x100!!! Plus I have a nice green shirt that will match the driver really well (if ya can't play good, at least look good)!!! :act-up:

Thanks THP and Cobra for a great contest and a incredible prize!!!

I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://bit.ly/1hxKt0M

I would love to win this awesome Thp green driver. It would help me shoot the green on some par 4s at my home course, like my Amp Cell does.
Thanks THP and Cobra!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

If I was lucky enough to win this amazing club, people would need to be wary of me on the course.....if you let me play my game there won't be any trouble, but if you threaten me, like the snake it takes its name from, there will be a warning, followed by the Cobra being released from the bag to sink its teeth down the middle of the fairway and paralyse my opponents

Thank you to THP and Cobra for the chance to win an amazing club

What a great way to honor my Dad each time I play: a green driver showing the colors of his alma mater, Michigan State. That would be awesome!!! I'd love to have this driver!

Bonus entry

@pkieldog: I want to win this awesome custom @CobraGolf Bio Cell + Driver on @HackersParadise in this contest --> http://t.co/bCsESGFtvt

I love to have this custom Bio Cell +, so I can start bombing drives like Rickie.

I want to win this driver, because that green is just plain awesome.

Bonus

Would love to represent Cobra and THP with this amazing looking Bio Cell +.Before last season, Cobra wasn't even on my radar as a brand I would play, but that changed in a hurry and I believe the Bio Cell + is just another major leap forward for Cobra and would love to be part and own some of that innovation.

Winning this driver will not only help me with longer and straighter drives, it will also let me proudly represent as a member of THP and a proud veteran of the U.S. Army.

[h=1]Hooah![/h]

Bonus:

Back