What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to range with Mike

Booked a tee time for the crack of dawn tomorrow

Thping
Range

15 holes and THP'ed

I played, I practiced, I THP'd, I wrote, I packed.

THP. Just some irons back to Bridgestone.

Had a short game lesson out doors and played 9 hole executive course after

Set up a couple of tournaments on the tee sheet.

Nice range time, some promising results. Lower back isn't playing nice still. I don't want to force it like last year, but this year hasn't had the beginning I had hoped for.

second session of my full bag fitting. real eye-opener!

Played 18 holes. Had to get out early to make the turn before a tournament started. (They went off 1 and 10.) The weather was nice, and so was the dew.

Last edited:
Played golf like it was the very first time again...horrible round..

Got a lesson on TPP (Tournament Pairing Program). We're going to start using it for all of our tournaments.

Signed up for a summer pass at a course near my house I love. I get $8.00 unlimited golf per day now through August.

Signed up for a summer pass at a course near my house I love. I get $8.00 unlimited golf per day now through August.

Thats a great deal!

How serious am I about my own #JourneyToBetter?

Just talked to a guy who could very well turn out to be my new instructor, about setting up an appointment. In Wilmington, NC. Am I serious about my game? If 260 miles round trip isn't serious, I don't know what is. Got to talk to the wife, but looks like I might be road tripping it next weekend for a serious session.

Got to course.
Range closed from recent rain.
Short game session ensued.

Hit the range, then practice my putting.

Went to the range to try it the SLDR S driver again, then went to Golf Galaxy to do it some more.

Played 9 after spending the day watching the pro-am at Memorial Tournament, I'd love to tee it up in a pro am one day but I ain't got the coin to do it or the game at the moment to be comfortable.

How serious am I about my own #JourneyToBetter?

Just talked to a guy who could very well turn out to be my new instructor, about setting up an appointment. In Wilmington, NC. Am I serious about my game? If 260 miles round trip isn't serious, I don't know what is. Got to talk to the wife, but looks like I might be road tripping it next weekend for a serious session.

WOW that is serious!

Demoed the BB and BB Alpha and picked up some epoxy. Shafting some wedges takes place tonight in my hotel room.

Played a few holes, THP'd, and doing some golf laundry. That counts, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back