Harry Arnett Talks #TheGrandaddy Dos

Notice the number on his hat in the lower right corner of the video? Foreshadowing of the place the ZooCrew places at Dos.

If trash talk were the only requirement...I'd book my flight now. I'm going to have to work on getting #outingapproved

Guys, I am all for TeamBasementDweller. I am 100000% behind Team THP.
But all the talk about "Living in the past" "Going after internet golfers". And more is kind of funny.

We as a group said the same thing last year. Then got shellacked, because the group of internet golfers got out played. Nobody there would deny that.
And Team ZooCrew should "live in the past" because in the future, does not hold much water.
We know that if The Dream Team won, they would still be talking (as they should be).

I know all of the potential Team BasementDwellers should look deep down inside and get a bit more creative of the trash talk. You are going to need it, to get on this team.

Whoa. Did JB just let a little something slip that might be an indication of what themes the contest will take on.

Nah JB never slips up ....unintentionally

Ok, now I want in this thing bad! I play very well angry! Ok maybe its only "internet angry"! These guys will dominate the trash talk this year, maybe they earned it, but what happens when they get owned by internet golfers? Do we then become internet sandbaggers?

Funny video there Mr. Harry.

This is coming from a guy that uses his cd carrier as a coffee cup holder, doesn't know a hard drive from a good drive, thinks RAM is a Dodge pickup, kicks his laptop when a smart guy tells him to boot his computer and thinks logon and logoff is some kind of Karate training.

I can't wait to become part of TeamBasementDweller and kick some SnoozeCrew tail on the course.

In the immortal words of Ivan Drago. . . . "You vill Loose".

Oh Harry. We will never hear the end of this #InternetGolfer stuff, and rightfully so. Just be ready for the #MongolianReversal if (when) it happens.

While out at Callaway HQ last week, THP TV caught up to Harry Arnett to discuss #TheGrandaddy Dos and THP.

In case you forgot, this is who your trying to beat and his minions

Simmer down CJ, the smiley face was a clear indicator of the smile on my face.

I conjured up the thread hoping you guys would start some banter in it.

No water boiling here Freddie!

I think the team realizes the task ahead, and what I see is focused work to achieve our goal.
I doubt it happens, but I truly believe that if the #ZooCrew underestimate us, we won't be called #TeamBasementDweller for long!

Excitement and support for the community as a whole has been great!

Thank you!

But yes, Harry likes to have fun at our expense huh?

Mr. Arnett needs to listen to his boy Patrick Reed a bit more often and just.....

pat%2Breed.png

I know that a few of the Zoo Crew guys will check out the main Grandaddy thread soon and we will be updating that as the main thread as we get closer to the event to bring it to the whole community.

Talking for Harry is like a fish needing water to breathe. Take them out of their element and they tend to just flop around, mouth agape.
Mr. Arnett needs to listen to his boy Patrick Reed a bit more often and just.....

pat%2Breed.png

Last edited:
I know that a few of the Zoo Crew guys will check out the main Grandaddy thread soon and we will be updating that as the main thread as we get closer to the event to bring it to the whole community.

Some of us are watching, don't worry. Some need to work on getting games ready, some need to work on launching more exciting products and make sure this event is even better than anything we have ever done. Some of the ideas being bantered about and worked on are awesome. We are looking forward to it.

Victory will just be the cherry on top!

Some of us are watching, don't worry. Some need to work on getting games ready, some need to work on launching more exciting products and make sure this event is even better than anything we have ever done. Some of the ideas being bantered about and worked on are awesome. We are looking forward to it.

Jason,like your nice dreams of winning the Gauntlet? Sorry to break it to you but long story short you will be at the bottom of the list this time as well. Cookie and his crew will be aiming high,bring home the trophy to its rightful home.

Jason,like your nice dreams of winning the Gauntlet? Sorry to break it to you but long story short you will be at the bottom of the list this time as well. Cookie and his crew will be aiming high,bring home the trophy to its rightful home.

I love my THP brothers. But, this banter is not going to end well.

Darth Finley doesn't play.

He's definitely slumping. That could be good or bad I suppose.

He's definitely slumping. That could be good or bad I suppose.
Slumping is better than being bad...bad players don't have the opportunity to slump...

Don't worry about getting games ready, just keep on launching exciting products. With this, I get the best of both worlds! Hahaha

The ideas being bantered around and worked on gets my mind racing. Something better than you've EVER done? Hard to believe but so very thankful for the opportunity.

Now about that victory.....you can have the cherry.....but no victory for you. #sorrynotsorry

I love my THP brothers. But, this banter is not going to end well.

Darth Finley doesn't play.

They just don't understand do they Seth......they will learn.

And yes, I did not win The Gauntlet but remind me, has there ever been a Callaway/THP event where a member of the Zoo Crew was not on the winning side of things?

And yes, I did not win The Gauntlet but remind me, has there ever been a Callaway/THP event where a member of the Zoo Crew was not on the winning side of things?
Sounds like the Zoo Crew is due for a loss... Just get out there and post some scores, get that handicap nice and low where it belongs.

We let you win, it keeps you coming back

Back