What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work AndyV!!!

93. I could not keep the ball in play, in total I had 10 shots go ob or in the water. The only club I hit well was my 3w.

Shot a 73 after a Rough start where I was +4 after 5 holes. Played my last 13 bogey free and -3. My biggest struggle of the day was really grainy Bermuda greens. It took me a little while to adapt to speed and the breaks. Really need to find some Bermuda greens in the Atlanta area to practice on for my MC prep

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

We played our Member/Member tourney this weekend. It was a fun format and I thought we played pretty well.
Day #1
Front 9 was a scramble and we shot a 35
Back 9 was a fourball and we had our toughest round with 38
Day #2
Front 9 was Scotch Foursome and we managed a 37
Back 9 was Total Aggregate and my partner shot 40 and I managed 39
The putter was hot on the finishing 9. Started off with two bogies but got back in it. I doubled the last hole as my approach shot plugged in the greenside bunker and I 3 putted. I thought our scores were respectable but we only managed 4th Net. Fun tourney though.

Shot a 40/40 = 80 today in the Texas heat. Played Grey Rock GC in Austin, Tx at a distance of 6858. I drove the ball ok on the first 4 holes then figured out I was set up wrong and what a difference. FIR 8/14 Putts 34. Had 8 bogeys and 10 pars. Had a really difficult time judging the speed and breaks of the greens today.

Rain, wind, new course. We arrived, they had a match that got moved earlier so our tee-tie got moved too. Ended up having 7 minutes to get dressed and start. Wasn't ideal ;)

Ended with 88, including 6 penalty shots. Still feel good about it, especially considering I didn't know the course and the weather. Should be able to shave at least 7-8 shots of when I visit next time or the time after that. :)

I was playing with a member there, he's a 3.3 handicap and shot a 79 (normally 74-75).

Time has kept me from getting much playing in over the last few weeks but I was able to go out and walk 3 holes last night and was -1. I was surprised because I have been working out hard and have put on 10lbs in the last 2 months and my swing felt smoother than ever. Still striking the ball so well I can't wait for more playing time soon. Lots of planning for my daughter's first birthday lately so starting mid-june my schedule should open up more. Goal is to have the handicap to 2 by the end of summer.

Struggled today. 45 on the back at my home course. It's tough but I played like an idiot coming in. Really struggling to find consistency at the moment. I'll have 5-6 holes at even or +1 then the wheels fall off. Not sure what my deal is. I was feeling pretty good after playing on Sunday.

90, 45/45. Was money off the tee and pretty much wasted all of them. I'm lost with the irons lately.

42 tonight in league. 2 triples and 7 pars. Great match play round, but man I struggled with consistency off the tee. Putting was really good as I made quite a few 6-8 footers.

Shot a 40/40 = 80 today in the Texas heat. Played Grey Rock GC in Austin, Tx at a distance of 6858. I drove the ball ok on the first 4 holes then figured out I was set up wrong and what a difference. FIR 8/14 Putts 34. Had 8 bogeys and 10 pars. Had a really difficult time judging the speed and breaks of the greens today.

Texas golf is hard so that is an impressive round buddy.

Shot a 73 after a Rough start where I was +4 after 5 holes. Played my last 13 bogey free and -3. My biggest struggle of the day was really grainy Bermuda greens. It took me a little while to adapt to speed and the breaks. Really need to find some Bermuda greens in the Atlanta area to practice on for my MC prep

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

He'll of a back 9. Well done!

nice under par around MM

Just played 9 holes. I was 3 over...1 birdie. I doubled the first and second. Par every hole but the last..I sank a birdie.

Now can I do this 18 holes and break 80?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Guys,

I did it!! 79! Three birdies on the back 9. What a round!

Nice work
..congrats!

Yes, thanks!! I left some out there for sure. My Wedges and putter was really good today. Drove the ball well. Couple OB balls really put a dent in my score. Could have very easily shot a 73 or 74

89 with 39 putts......ridiculous.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

May have to turn this sidewaysuploadfromtaptalk1401408946237.jpg

40 tonight at league with a heartbreaking bogey on 9. The elusive 39 is within reach!

You know the feeling when you've just made a birdie and the next hole just goes wrong.

Well I made a hole in one on the 4th, 130 yard par 3. Followed by double bogey, bogey, triple bogey.

Final score 82.

tujy7a6e.jpg

Screen_Shot_2014_05_30_at_11_13_01.png

Last edited:
Congrats on the ace Castor. Is that your first one?

Congrats on the ace Castor. Is that your first one?

I've made one before, 12 years ago. That time I didn't see it go in. This time I actually called it :D

You know the feeling when you've just made a birdie and the next hole just goes wrong.

Well I made a hole in one on the 4th, 130 yard par 3. Followed by double bogey, bogey, triple bogey.

Final score 82.

tujy7a6e.jpg

Congrats man! Always nice to see a 1 on the card. Only 1 I've seen is a 1-putt!!!

Final score 82.

tujy7a6e.jpg

An ace!!! I wouldn't care what I shot that day

congrats on the Ace Castor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back