The Memorial Tournament (spoilers)

Rory going to drop at least one shot with that lie in the bunker. Can't even hit it towards the flag!

Who has Rory this week?

THIS GUY!!!!
+1...figured what the heck, but after the way he looked coming down the stretch at the BMW I figured I would gamble.

He is putting lights out right now, but is in bad shape in the bunker right now.

Who has Rory this week?

THIS GUY!!!!

Haha congrats dude, I couldn't stomach the money so I chose Bubba, he's in the hunt too. Rors is lighting it up!

Haha congrats dude, I couldn't stomach the money so I chose Bubba, he's in the hunt too. Rors is lighting it up!

I just had to say something. Now I am the mayor of double city.

Lol !!! Brilliant! I helped of course and only out of pure generosity. You're welcome JB

par 5 coming up he can get one back maybe birdie another coming in. I still like his chances as long as his knee is a non factor overnight.

just goes to show...chicks mess with your head. Rory might be unstoppable for the rest of this year.

Used to go to this tourney every year and missed it last year since my daughter was born a couple days before. This year her first b-day party is Sunday and that is the only day I could go. Bummed I wont be there in person to watch it but I am picking Kuchar to win this week. He has always had a big crowd when I've watched him there and I think his game is just going well right now.

He will come back to life. I don't see him going wire to wire.

Wow he is really going low today. Glad to see him coming into form...kicking myself now.

Phil going the wrong way now

And to think, all this time people were blaming Nike clubs.

#NoMoreBallAndChain

Who has Rory this week?

THIS GUY!!!!

A few of us took him. Hadn't heard about the knee issue, hope he keeps going.

Rory going to drop at least one shot with that lie in the bunker. Can't even hit it towards the flag!

Saw that shot. Hits from the bunker . . . into the same bunker.

Without Rory I would be toast in fantasy. Next best are like 28th and then several tied at 45th.

Really hope Rory can keep up the play, would be really good for him I think with everything else going on. He's fun to watch play and needs to start racking up wins again.

I went with a couple high priced picks and a bunch of guys on the cheap. Sure hope Rory's knee holds up.
Paul Casey's had a few good rounds lately. Maybe he'll keep it going as well.

Without Rory I would be toast in fantasy. Next best are like 28th and then several tied at 45th.

Really hope Rory can keep up the play, would be really good for him I think with everything else going on. He's fun to watch play and needs to start racking up wins again.

Same here cookie. Have Rory, a bunch at 28 and a bunch at 64th

No Rory here, but I expect him to return to earth over the next couple rounds. I do have Bubba though, whatever that is worth lol.

4 guys in the top 11, Im sure that wont last long

Do we have the same four???

My Team Golfers

Golfer NamePR1R2R3R4R5TodayThruTo ParTotalEarningsPoints
804.gif
Watson, Bubba2660000E18-666$0.000.00
879.gif
Kirk, Chris2660000E18-666$0.000.00
723.gif
Moore, Ryan8680000E18-468$0.000.00
17.gif
Scott, Adam11690000E18-369$0.000.00