Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Gaming Yonex this weekend?

Nope, didn't even think to bring them dude, I'm so sorry! I forgot you wanted to try that line badly!

Actually, when it comes to women, sposey#s only preference is that they're wearing a skirt (or short shorts). So, if someone lost a bet and has to wear a skirt on the range, watch out! Just saying.

Ken that suppose to be our secret :D

Nope, didn't even think to bring them dude, I'm so sorry! I forgot you wanted to try that line badly!

No biggie. I know you game lots of clubs and thought I seen you post recently about them going back in the bag.

To get back on topic, I have gotten to my room in Indy and enjoying an adult beverage, while planning my attack on The Fort this weekend. I'm looking forward to some great THP and Bridgestone goodness and fun times with my THP brethren. Safe travels everyone and shout at me when you get here.

Work over. Gotta clean clubs and get packed so I can meet Kang at the airport. Cant wait, probably not gonna be able to sleep

To get back on topic, I have gotten to my room in Indy and enjoying an adult beverage, while planning my attack on The Fort this weekend. I'm looking forward to some great THP and Bridgestone goodness and fun times with my THP brethren. Safe travels everyone and shout at me when you get here.

Can't wait to see you again buddy!

Well my soon-to-be for-year-old daughter just helped me mark about a dozen balls. I think I'm finally ready for the weekend

Work over. Gotta clean clubs and get packed so I can meet Kang at the airport. Cant wait, probably not gonna be able to sleep

I'm pissed I can't head out with u..silly we are riding solo from 10 minutes apart

Well my soon-to-be for-year-old daughter just helped me mark about a dozen balls. I think I'm finally ready for the weekend

Haha. I'll bet those markings will be easy to distinguish! I'd probably put a few away to show her when she's older--like in her teens. (Been there).

Haha. I'll bet those markings will be easy to distinguish! I'd probably put a few away to show her when she's older--like in her teens. (Been there).

That's a good idea. I'll save a few.

Anyone still not cleaned clubs, vehicle, clothes? Anyone still not packed? Anyone as big of a slacker as me?

Anyone still not cleaned clubs, vehicle, clothes? Anyone still not packed? Anyone as big of a slacker as me?

Me...and I have to work in the am lol

Im at work until midnight so im right there with ya.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm still not even off work. Both boys have baseball so I'm guessing I won't even get started until 9:00pm.

I don't even have a vehicle for sat yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm pissed I can't head out with u..silly we are riding solo from 10 minutes apart

Plus you are driving right by my house 4 hours to late. Haha

Range session done. And things are looking pretty good. Couldn't get to the short game area though. So you will know where to find me tomorrow.

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be such a relief to share some good laughs with great friends. Get ready to have some fun everyone!

Plus you are driving right by my house 4 hours to late. Haha

Range session done. And things are looking pretty good. Couldn't get to the short game area though. So you will know where to find me tomorrow.

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be such a relief to share some good laughs with great friends. Get ready to have some fun everyone!

My boss has been MIA all week and I need to talk to him about another trip this year like immediately. I'm leaving regardless tomorrow whether he is there or not

Actually, when it comes to women, sposey#s only preference is that they're wearing a skirt (or short shorts). So, if someone lost a bet and has to wear a skirt on the range, watch out! Just saying.

I'll take "things someone shoulda told me before I offered him the extra bed" for $500, Alex.

What are clean clubs? Clean clothes? Laundry and cleaning will be done until you begin your voyage. Still, way worth it.

Meet you for a beverage? Check your pms

All packed. Dropping my oldest off at school tomorrow then on the road!

God, Ohio is such a boring drive. Wow.

Back