What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my Innovate or Die coin today. It's more awesome in person!

I also received six dozen SR3s that I snagged off of the Bay. For the price, I was a little concerned about whether they would be legit, but they look very real. An absolute steal, and they should keep me equipped through the summer/fall.

Noice.

Pulled the trigger on a new puma shirt from golf lockers sale. Pretty pumped.

Apex irons w/ project x 6.0 flighted 95.....i'm giddy

ary9y3ev.jpg

Used the demo this weekend, and look what showed up today :)

Just got another dozen of 2014 B330RXS. Had $10 rewards to dicks and they had $5 off. So including tax $29.95. Awesome!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

that's huge!

Went out with my wife for a while this afternoon and she wanted to stop at T J Maxx. Found a nice looking Callaway golf shirt for $19.99, nice deal.

Because I know JoeyJoJo will appreciate these, I unveil today's purchase: A pair of Sligo golf pants, perhaps the most unique golf pants I have ever seen.
Bo1e7L_CUAEwIDK.jpg:large

Purple stripes down the leg, and purple outline around the pockets. Sadly I have no shirts to wear with them.

Went out with my wife for a while this afternoon and she wanted to stop at T J Maxx. Found a nice looking Callaway golf shirt for $19.99, nice deal.

I really like their shirts. I've got five or six of them now. If she ever drags you up to the outlet malls, you can find their stuff in the Perry Ellis outlets as well.

I did the same thing 2 weeks ago can't beat the price

Got a grey Oakley golf shirt off the discount rack at acadamy for $20, score :)

Ordered a Bio Cell 5-7 wood in blue. My beautiful bride allowed me to get it as my Father's Day present. Also get to play Dub's Dread next week when I go to Kansas City for the AP Psychology reading. Can't wait to get there. The reading is my summer camp every year and I get paid for it. Life is very good!

Because I know JoeyJoJo will appreciate these, I unveil today's purchase: A pair of Sligo golf pants, perhaps the most unique golf pants I have ever seen.

Purple stripes down the leg, and purple outline around the pockets. Sadly I have no shirts to wear with them.

No solid purple, charcoal gray, or even solid black shirt? I would think a black shirt, white belt, and those pants would be money...

No solid purple, charcoal gray, or even solid black shirt? I would think a black shirt, white belt, and those pants would be money...

Not a single one actually.... time for some more shopping.

I have a purple shirt that would look sweet with those pants, do they happen to be 30 x 32 if so you can send them to me :D

Played 18 holes, bought a Callaway Golf Shirt, watched some golf on TV & spent time on THP.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

I think I just won an ebay auction for some 714 AP1's with a nice low bid. Time for the curb J40's!

I think I just won an ebay auction for some 714 AP1's with a nice low bid. Time for the curb J40's!

dude, awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picked up my Matrix 6Q3, B Asha, and Kusala Blue, cut to 45" and tipped for my 588 Custom.

14301616254_8872401ebc_z.jpg

I have a purple shirt that would look sweet with those pants, do they happen to be 30 x 32 if so you can send them to me :D

34-34 actually, that I need to get hemmed to 34-30..... but for 20 bucks plus 10 bucks shipping, I figure it is well worth it. Every so often a guy on Ebay I follow throws up a crazy deal.

34-34 actually, that I need to get hemmed to 34-30..... but for 20 bucks plus 10 bucks shipping, I figure it is well worth it. Every so often a guy on Ebay I follow throws up a crazy deal.

I am going to start looking for a pair like that, I think they look sweet

Didn't buy it but my EP card holder came today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back