Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Second load of laundry done, van cleaned (not washed however), clubs cleaned.

Haven't packed a thing just yet, 10:00 and I have to be up at 2:30? Awesome!

CJ.....get some rest. You've got to play 18 tomorrow don't forget. There are 3 others that can help with the drive if needed.

So your the reason why I could not talk to Dan very long on the phone tonight??
u3ezames.jpg

All persons and luggage are accounted for.

Packed up and ready for Greg to pick me up tomorrow morning.

Ill be on the road just after 8. Still need to pack when i get home

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Clubs packed and cleaned. Clothes packed. Now just waiting to hit the road in the morning.

All packed. Now just try to get some sleep to wake up for the flight

Nothing packed yet hahaha

Second load of laundry done, van cleaned (not washed however), clubs cleaned.

Haven't packed a thing just yet, 10:00 and I have to be up at 2:30? Awesome!

It's much more important to have the clubs cleaned than the van. Good job
P.s. Get some sleep!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last post was incorrect, 2nd load of laundry will be done in a little bit, then it will be considered done, and then it's sleepy time!!

My last post was incorrect, 2nd load of laundry will be done in a little bit, then it will be considered done, and then it's sleepy time!!

Just got done with homework, not an article of clothing has been packed. Guess it's time to get moving.

My son graduated Jr High tonight, so I've got a house full of people still. I haven't packed a thing yet!

Bedtime y'all. See you in 12 hours!

Look for my announcement in 4 hours everyone!

Put on The Godfather, and I'll check in when it's done...

50000 views in an invitational thread for an event that hasn't started yet is AWESOME

50,000! I think this is just a symbol of how great this event is going to be!

I am just thankful I got in going to be an awesome weekend

Kristen and I showing off some of the "Culture" of Indy to fellow THP'ers Darren K, Jkittles, and JRMO. Down at the oldest bar in Indy and one of the best Blues bars in America, Slippery Noodle Inn.

Kristen and I showing off some of the "Culture" of Indy to fellow THP'ers Darren K, Jkittles, and JRMO. Down at the oldest bar in Indy and one of the best Blues bars in America, Slippery Noodle Inn.
Fantastic bar. Indy rocks already.

Thank ya' much to you, Kristen and Skittle for the hospitality. And thrilled to the 9's to finally meet you as well DK. You guys are the absolute best.

Check out what the UPS guy dropped off today. I think I will need to a pack a few extra for this weekend!

ubehebu5.jpg

Laundry done, and just finished off some work. Stick the bags in the Cherokee @ 06:15 and on the road.

Enjoyed a few brews with Hall of Famer LightningBolt tonight. What a cool dude. Didn't get that chance at HHI, but glad I did here.

Since making announcements is the in thing to do, I will be making an announcement of my own!
Right now I am scheduling it for 3AM EST.
How many will be up?

Anyone still not cleaned clubs, vehicle, clothes? Anyone still not packed? Anyone as big of a slacker as me?
Just got in from softball. What a long day! Clubs are packed, nothing else is. Headed to the airport in 2.5 hours. Nap? Or no nap?

I'm thinking................NO NAP.

Back