Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Safe travels everyone. I know it will be an incredible weekend of golf and fun, and I look forward to following along.

Made it to Baltimore, but now Maintenance is on the plane working on an "issue." That's comforting.

Where's Milehighgolfer when I need him?!

I'm hitting the road! I'm sure I forgot something, hopefully it wasn't too important.
Hopefully it wasn't a THP'er you were supposed to pick up ...ha

I know I'm special and like turtles lol. I'm good now though.

i need you at the right course bud ...im not going solo tomorrow.

Had a great time with Vman last night down at the hotel bar. Glad I got the opportunity.

Really looking forward to today. Everyone traveling in be safe and see you soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boarded the broken plane, next stop The Fort!!!!

Just hit the highway, indy here i come!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hope I get a birdie for every orange barrel I see. Good lord

Have fun out there today guys! Those traveling be safe. I have work today then yard work after. Then I will see you guys tomorrow morning on the range. I'm so excited!!!!! I get to golf with THPers the next 2 days! :bananadance:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Safe travels today! New friends will be made and great times will be had. #Nothingtorewriteonthisone just right.

Have fun out there today guys! Those traveling be safe. I have work today then yard work after. Then I will see you guys tomorrow morning on the range. I'm so excited!!!!! I get to golf with THPers the next 2 days! :bananadance:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

CJ said bring the cart poncho at it's own risk. Oh, and he said a short joke which even I took offense to. #ShortPeopleUnite

Have fun today at Purgatory (helping O'Carroll) . The downside to new job is no days off for a little while, so this afternoon will be painful.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!!

Hope I get a birdie for every orange barrel I see. Good lord

forget the buckeye state it should be the orange barrel state

This guy is on the way

Not slow as far as traffic goes. Just a lot of construction

Back