The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a loooooonnnng grueling week for KellyBo and myself. We have put in many hours of sweat and pain into moving to our new home. Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m., we sign the closing papers and the movers meet us at 1:00 p.m. for the final load. Every single muscle in my body is screaming for relief. KellyBo worked her arse off today cleaning our home so the new folks will be proud when they open that door the first tiime into their new home. I only wish the home we were buying would look so damn good when we keyed it for our first official time!!! When we wake up in the morning, a new journey begins for a semi old couple who starts a new journey together. I'll be so happy when this move is over and we can relax!!! :beat-up:

It's been a loooooonnnng grueling week for KellyBo and myself. We have put in many hours of sweat and pain into moving to our new home. Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m., we sign the closing papers and the movers meet us at 1:00 p.m. for the final load. Every single muscle in my body is screaming for relief. KellyBo worked her arse off today cleaning our home so the new folks will be proud when they open that door the first tiime into their new home. I only wish the home we were buying would look so damn good when we keyed it for our first official time!!! When we wake up in the morning, a new journey begins for a semi old couple who starts a new journey together. I'll be so happy when this move is over and we can relax!!! :beat-up:

Congrats OG, hopefully the move goes smooth for you & Kelly.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well Delta just turned my rant into a HHJJ...got me on a flight to Cleveland and I just walked in my door!!!

Every time I've moved, I felt like I lost a year of life expectancy. And I've only shuffled between apartments! I hope the final stretch goes smoothly for you Ole Gray!

This week has been such a stress at work that I almost forgot about our camping trip this weekend. Will be so nice to be off in the wilderness for Friday evening and Saturday.

I'm finally on my way to Indy!
Same here. Through security and now fingers crossed I don't pass out and sleep through boarding.

Maybe we'll finally cross paths in Indy?

#doubtit
#cjsellusive

Just had a phonecall to formalise my start date for my new job.....2 weeks on Monday so it is getting even more real now that I am leaving my current job to head for new challenges

Just had a phonecall to formalise my start date for my new job.....2 weeks on Monday so it is getting even more real now that I am leaving my current job to head for new challenges

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!

Officially moved in our new home ! Thank ya Lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Bill, glad to hear it!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Found a hat for BigTime NateImageUploadedByTapatalk1401493820.681003.jpg

Congrats, Bill!!! I know that you are happy to be settled in.

Be the ball!!

Dean and I had this running trend of if we bought each other tickets to a sporting event for our birthdays our team would loose. Happy to say we broke that trend today. The Yankees won and we had awesome seats.
atu3ebaj.jpg

Well they were playing the Twins, I don't know if that counts.

Nice seats though!

Well they were playing the Twins, I don't know if that counts.

Nice seats though!

We got to see Tanaka pitch for the first time and Jeter play for possibly the last time.

Well, I successfully poured self-levelling cement for the first time. Layer one embedded the matting well enough, but didn't spread enough to hit everything we wanted to.

Pour #2 didn't go as well. 1/2 of the job is perfect, and half of it has humps some gross parts in it.

Happy to finally be closer to completion. Not super thrilled with either having to patch some sections, or build up mud in those sections when tiling instead.

Decided to take tomorrow off though, trip to a good greenhouse and a GolfTown. And thats the main happy.

Just a fantastic time tonight, 36 fun filled holes the last 2 days, and 18 more tomorrow!

I can't wait!

Had a great day for my birthday today, golf with friends this morning and family and friends came over for a bbq tonight.

Life is good

We moved into our new place 6,months ago yesterday. We were reliving it last night talking about what a long week it was. We did a lot of stuff our self ahead of the movers

After17 years in this previous place we had accumulated a lot of stuff and we tried to downsize it over the 6,months preceding the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back