TaylorMade PureLite Bag Preview Thread

Awesome, Jakester. The square design has me intrigued. Especially with it being fully loaded up with clubs and them being easy to get in and out.

Awesome, Jakester. The square design has me intrigued. Especially with it being fully loaded up with clubs and them being easy to get in and out.
Believe me, nothing irritates me more than clubs jamming in a stand bag, I hate it! So far nothing of the sort here. I have to imagine I just got lucky today and there will be some amount of jamming, I mean how couldn't there be?

Believe me, nothing irritates me more than clubs jamming in a stand bag, I hate it! So far nothing of the sort here. I have to imagine I just got lucky today and there will be some amount of jamming, I mean how couldn't there be?
A bag to end all bags.

Love the simplicity. Looks solid and simple.

Really like the looks of this bag. If it cuts down on iron clatter and the clubs don't get jammed up then it is a bag I would really be interested in having. Looking forward to your thoughts after taking it out for a few rounds.

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Wrapping up my review on this bag. Decided to strap it to the Clicgear to see how it works....impressive to say the least! I'll be honest, I've really enjoyed using this bag so far. Great stuff!

Thats awesome, Jake.

Saw a few of these up close at the TM Testing Event, and immediately thought... "Jake is reviewing this!" I was impressed with what I saw, and I loved how the clubs seem to sit so nicely in the squared off bag.

Thats awesome, Jake.

Saw a few of these up close at the TM Testing Event, and immediately thought... "Jake is reviewing this!" I was impressed with what I saw, and I loved how the clubs seem to sit so nicely in the squared off bag.
It really works out well doesn't it? Makes me wonder why it hasn't been thought of before to be honest.

It really works out well doesn't it? Makes me wonder why it hasn't been thought of before to be honest.

Agreed, such a simple change that really has a big impact on how much (or not) they get tangled up.

Wrapping up my review on this bag. Decided to strap it to the Clicgear to see how it works....impressive to say the least! I'll be honest, I've really enjoyed using this bag so far. Great stuff!

Sweet setup. I was actually how my Purelite would fit on a Clicgear and now I know. :act-up:

Back