How often do you get a new golf bag / how many do you have?

ShanksaloT

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
13 WHS
I searched for the above question but no dice - personally I have used my Green Ping Hoofer bag for about 8 years now and still love it and I remembered I have an Ogio bag at my parents house in the basement still wrapped in plastic I won in a scramble about 5 years ago.

So I ask you Golfaholics - how often do you get a new bag and how many do you have right now?

Seems like every year...just got a new one last month. I have a total of 7. :D

I have 9 staff bags. And 3 stand bags. Is that too many?

I believe I have two staff bags, three cart bags, and a stand bag currently. I probably end up buying one a year.

Staff bags are really cool, but I just cannot use them on a daily basis. One of mine sits in my office as decoration, and the other sits at home as an auxiliary putter holder.

I have one stand bag, my Callawaygolf THP staffers bag. And 3 staff bags.

1 staffer, 1 stand

not a hoarder

I have 1 cart bag. I suppose if I won nice staff bags I would collect a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I'm cheap but I only have 1 cart bag currently. Will be picking up a stand bag this season tho

I have one old staff bag that needs replacing and 1 stand bag. I have irons in boxes since I don't have enough space in bags.

5 Stand bags, 1 staffer, 1 cart bag, 1 combo cart/push cart bag.

Currently have 2 cart bags and 4 stand bags. I have 3 staff bags(will be 4 at the end of July). Yes all of the staff bags have my name on them #KindOfaBigDeal #PeopleKnowMe

I have 9 staff bags. And 3 stand bags. Is that too many?

Can you ever really have too many bags? Irons? Putters? Wedges? Hybrids?...

Currently 2 Staff and 2 Stand. I have got about 2 a year in the last few years but before than it was about 1 evey ten years.

1 Cart bag, 1 stand bag. Rocking the cart bag now, only thing I would change over to would be a staffer if I were lucky enough to find a deal on one.

I have had 3 bags in the 10 years I have played golf (including the 2 I still have) so I don't go through them too fast.

I've had the same Ping Hoofer bag for 12+ years now. Every time I think about getting a new bag, I just think about what is wrong with my bag, and I can't think of anything. It might be older without some of the fancy stuff that new bags have, but it gets the job done for me and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I have 1 Staff bag and 2 Stand bags

I own four or five. Jacqui has started giving them away!

One bag at a time. I've always bought a new bag when I bought a new set of clubs (not too frequently) and given away the old set with the old bag.

One bag and there is nothing wrong with it so why do I need another is my thinking.

I've had the same cart bag for nearly 10 years now. It's doing fine, a little dusty....

Also have a stand bag, but recently gave it to my son who will be going to a golf camp next month.

When it wears out or the legs break and I find another good deal. I have 3 bags. One each for my set, my son's set and the old spare set for visitors. Spent less than $25 for each and only one showed any signs of use.

I have four. the one I use all the time, the older stand bag I got with my starter set that stil gets some use when I need a stand bag, a clicgear B3 that I bought because it was a great deal but I don't like it as much as my primary... and an old Ben Hogan staff bag from the 80s that I got because it's just freakin cool.

In the 5+ years that I have golfed, I have went through approx. 5 (so one every year). I think my new Ping Hoofer will stick around for awhile, one of my favorites.

2 stand bags, 1 cart bag and 1 staff bag with another staff bag incoming soon.

1 stand bag that needs replacing and 1 staff bag that I won in a contest.

Back