Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Smoldsmone & Hyatt Cookies...I cant have either, but will you. It wont be weird if I watch you eat and ask you to describe it will it?

only if you are feeding it to him.

5uju9u8a.jpg

Just went through the gateway city, Indy or bust

ANNOUNCEMENT

Friday's meet and greet will take place at 8PM at:

Cheeseburger In Paradise
9770 Crosspoint Blvd.
Fishers, IN 46256

The restaurant will have a few sections set aside for our group.

Hope to see you all then, thanks

Bumping this for everyone.

Greg and I got a flat changed to the spare and back on the road....... Nothing can keep us away

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Safe travels to everyone traveling today. Cant wait for lots of great photos and recaps! Man I wish I was there whipping up on you guys! lol

JB flew in for this one.

Ok guess I missed thst earlier. That was probably a good decision. that would have been a heck of a drive.

da4y3u5a.jpg

Singing along to this song, I think I just lost my man card :D

Ok guess I missed thst earlier. That was probably a good decision. that would have been a heck of a drive.

We normally would have made this drive, but with one of our dogs being a bit more special needs now than previously, I had to come on my own. Because of that, we left the Tour Van back at HQ.

I will be taking the Tour Van to the SeeMore event however.

Bye bye ohio
e6urysur.jpg

Since getting to Indianapolis I have noticed the a lot of the 3 c's churches ,chicken and check cashing

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Its always funny to see people from Ohio "making fun" of another state. Talk about irony.

Its always funny to see people from Ohio "making fun" of another state. Talk about irony.

I was going to say, not much of an upgrade.

Says the one who will probably end up in Ohiotopia someday... :banghead:

At the fort range gettin ready for tomorrow!
5yra4y5e.jpg

Also having driven from ny and through pa,oh and indiana i give a slight nod to ohio

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SOOOO tired. Officially hit the wall with the bad apple at the turn.

At the fort range gettin ready for tomorrow!
5yra4y5e.jpg

Also having driven from ny and through pa,oh and indiana i give a slight nod to ohio

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Having never had the "pleasure" of driving through any any of those states I'm still not completely buying your resounding endorsement of Ohiotopia.

Looking forward to following along with the thread. Drive carefully guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Everyone
Please do not show up for the meet and greet until a few minutes before 8. It's not a real big place and they want to avoid congestion in the entry way if at all possible especially since it's a Friday night

Well that works out well, because we was running behind and that's about what time we will arrive.

I am going to gain 10 lbs tonight and I am going to blame JB and 411. :p

You'll be up to what, 135 lbs then?

Everyone
Please do not show up for the meet and greet until a few minutes before 8. It's not a real big place and they want to avoid congestion in the entry way if at all possible especially since it's a Friday night

There might be some guys barely making it by eight, based on how far the second group was behind us at Purgatory. Lol

Working out the putting kinks with greggdrews and Ohio Striker
asejamab.jpg

Wedding time.... Hope ya''ll are having a great first night down there!!
e6a8ype4.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Everyone

Hilton has a bar so I will hang out there until 8 :)

Room 327 is where the parties at

Back