Hi all,

My husband has been on this page for awhile chatting about golf, etc. While I intend to use this form to edcuate myself on the golf and be supportive, I'd love to talk to other spouses/supporters of golfers.

I have two kids, I work in transition services for the Army (helping soldiers find jobs as they retire, separate, etc.), I run, I lift, I read, and I volunteer.

Look forward to meeting you!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Thanks for letting Paladin spend time with us!

Welcome to THP and thank you for the work you do with a military!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, and thanks for joining us! I have really enjoyed getting to know Steve, and look forward to meeting you both in person at the Morgan Cup.

Hi all,

My husband has been on this page for awhile chatting about golf, etc. While I intend to use this form to edcuate myself on the golf and be supportive, I'd love to talk to other spouses/supporters of golfers.

I have two kids, I work in transition services for the Army (helping soldiers find jobs as they retire, separate, etc.), I run, I lift, I read, and I volunteer.

Look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to THP!! If you ever want to talk about the craziness of being married to a golfer, especially when they are in the Morgan Cup I'm your girl. My husband is playing in his fourth two of which he was a captain.

Welcome to the Forums, hopefully soon you will see why your husband has been wrapped up in the awesome that is THP.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP. My wife is on the site as well. Her name is Nerfny

Welcome and glad you joined up! It's been great getting to know Steve through the forums and with our Team Hackers crew. Looking forward to meeting you all in Myrtle.

Welcome to THP!? Glad to have you aboard

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, love the avatar!

Welcome to THP! I think it's a great idea what you're doing, and hope you find out why your husband loves this place so much.

Welcome to THP. Its been fun getting to know Steve and looking forward to meeting you both in July! Thanks for dropping in and saying hi!

JM

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Back