Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Shandy!
adehuguh.jpg

Today was a complete blast. Playing with Canadan, J-Man, and DevRickus is an absolute blast. I'll be posting a full recap eventually but today was a lot of fun and it's not even over yet.

sounds like a great group.

That course looks great!

All the carts lined up and watching everyone come in!
3ubu9uby.jpg

Course looks great, Guys are having a ball, Great sponsor. What's not to like about the THP Invitationals.
Can't wait for Ocean City.
Creegs
Where's Amart????

Amart's sitting in the shade! Great times had by all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Golf is hard. P.J. > me.

Wouldn't expect anything but a great time at a THP event! Glad everyone enjoyed! Looking foreward to OC and seeing many of you!

So I just got done spending the day with Bruce Rearick the director of golf at the fort.

I must say I am envious. I have been working with Bruce online for a while and he id definitely a wealth of golf knowledge. Had hoped to fit the invitational into my schedule but couldn't work it out.

Loving the pics and updates. Course looks great and looks like everyone is having a good time. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Winners announced at dinner?

Excited to hear how my Team THP boys did!

What time is dinner again?

O'Carroll is correct. It is 6:30pm. We will ask people not to show up 30 minutes early and certainly not late. The restaurant is accommodating our large party on a Saturday night.

What an amazing day. Icey, Rambler it was a blast playing with you guys today. Amart wish we could have teamed up and attacked the course together hopefully we get a chance sometime soon.

Really enjoyed this course and played pretty well. Another amazing THP event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Showered at the course and on my way to Golfsmith to kill time. If anyone wants to join me..

Loved my first THP outing here in Indy. The Fort is a tough but outstanding course. Had a blast with Rob (rbarthle) and gregdrews and jugger18. Great group to play 18 with. Rob knows how to smoke that sldr mini.

Tappin it up

Oh and big thanks to mike and JB

Tappin it up

What an amazing day. Icey, Rambler it was a blast playing with you guys today. Amart wish we could have teamed up and attacked the course together hopefully we get a chance sometime soon.

Really enjoyed this course and played pretty well. Another amazing THP event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It was a blast buddy. Roomie!

Anyone have the address for the restaurant? Can't seem to find it at present.

Anyone have the address for the restaurant? Can't seem to find it at present.

6045 East 86th Street
Indianapolis‎ IN‎ 46250
United States

Back