THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just Dev. Stand up dude.

I need to acknowledge niteowl03. I posted in the ball market thread that I would love to trade for an Odyssey Drain coin & he contacted me. Come to find out he has an extra one and wanted to send me one even though I didn't have a coin to send back in return. Awesome gesture and really speaks to what THP is all about.

I need to acknowledge niteowl03. I posted in the ball market thread that I would love to trade for an Odyssey Drain coin & he contacted me. Come to find out he has an extra one and wanted to send me one even though I didn't have a coin to send back in return. Awesome gesture and really speaks to what THP is all about.

You lucky bum! Haha good on Aaron for going above and beyond!

Shoutout to kc720. He knows why. I'll have pics in the next week or so to show you what I mean. Above and beyond doesn't even begin to describe it. Totally made my day. Thanks again!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shoutout to kc720. He knows why. I'll have pics in the next week or so to show you what I mean. Above and beyond doesn't even begin to describe it. Totally made my day. Thanks again!

Really. Can we just rename this theead Kc's pay it forward thread? Well done my friend.

KC you are the freaking man and I can't wait to shake your hand next weekend. I owe you a beer. Or 6. Or I'm covering your beverages all weekend. Whatever you want man.

Guys I know a lot of people post about kc720, but I'm going to also. Unreal how awesome this guy is.

TBT responded to my list looking for a black thp towel since I missed signups last week.

We'll the dude went out of his way, sent it 2 day so I'd have it before Indy and refused payment. A great gesture by a real solid dude...thanks tim

Solid work by TBT

TBT rocks!

HUGE thank you to kc720 for giving me his J40 wedges after hearing me say I liked the ones I was borrowing from T0AD!

So awesome and so thankful.

HUGE thank you to kc720 for giving me his J40 wedges after hearing me say I liked the ones I was borrowing from T0AD!

So awesome and so thankful.

Wow, that is awesome.

I posted last weekend about wanting to purchase a THP putter cover with magnetic cover. No replies for the first couple of days which was not surprising. Then Vegan702 comes through with a pinstripe one! I sent him a PM asking what he wanted for it and he replied that he only wanted my mailing address. Received the cover today so I will be able to rock it at the SeeMore Extravaganza in 2 weeks. Thanks again James for the awesome gesture! :thumb::clapp:

Tell me if you've heard this before, Kang had some extra clubs and helped a brother out, he was kind enough to let me try and then keep his 2Deep, thanks again brother, you are amazing. Words cannot describe your generosity, you are an awesome asset to THP.

Shane is amazing, he had an extra 4 wood and wouldn't take anything for it, thanks again man!

So many amazing individuals on here. Well done guys! Kang is clearly on another level of generosity, awesome stuff. We can all hope to tee it up with him someday

The genuine care of the individuals here on THP always amazes me, and experience in person this weekend is truly special, I just wanted to say thank you to all of THP. I'm proud to be part of the THP family.

Just wanted to pop in here and say some thank you's. First Playdough (aka Keygan) thank you for the Callaway score card holder. Totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated. The 2nd one is for GregDan, IceyShanks and CJ. May have seemed like a small thing to you guys but it was huge to me. At Dave and Busters these guys accumulated ALOT of tickets. They went to get their prizes and when they came back, they had pooled their tickets together and got my little girl a little Hello Kitty stuffed animal. It's no secret that she has been having a tough go of it of late and for these guys to think of me and my family, just means the world to me. THP is sbsolutely just extension of my family. You guys are true gentleman and I thank you.

That's an awesome gesture by all of those people. Hope she gets it and loves that stuffed animal.

The scorecard holder is also top notch and a great gesture by Playdough

KC strikes again, on the range he gives me a diamana shaft because he thought it would be good for me.
He is an awesome guy and I am honored to call him a friend :)

KC is a giving beast!

Shane is amazing, he had an extra 4 wood and wouldn't take anything for it, thanks again man!

I hope it works it good for you. It was great to meet you and I hope we can do it again sometime

Kc is an awesome dude. Hope to meet him one day.

Just wanted to pop in here and say some thank you's. First Playdough (aka Keygan) thank you for the Callaway score card holder. Totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated. The 2nd one is for GregDan, IceyShanks and CJ. May have seemed like a small thing to you guys but it was huge to me. At Dave and Busters these guys accumulated ALOT of tickets. They went to get their prizes and when they came back, they had pooled their tickets together and got my little girl a little Hello Kitty stuffed animal. It's no secret that she has been having a tough go of it of late and for these guys to think of me and my family, just means the world to me. THP is sbsolutely just extension of my family. You guys are true gentleman and I thank you.

Just gave the doll to my daughter and she loves it. She is walking around hugging it saying "Kitty!" Thanks again guys!

aqa9ehym.jpg

jupuma8a.jpg

Just gave the doll to my daughter and she loves it. She is walking around hugging it saying "Kitty!" Thanks again guys!

aqa9ehym.jpg

jupuma8a.jpg

This is awesome stuff

Love coming in this thread. Always makes me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back