THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
13.9 now, down from 14.9 three months ago before I has my club champion fitting for new driver, irons, and putter. If I actually played more than 2-3 x/mo it might actually go lower... Either way first time under 14 in about a year or so

Down to 7.1 from 7.3. I have a few other things to work on and could probably get it to 5. Time to keep plugging away at the swing changes.

Down to 7.1 from 7.3. I have a few other things to work on and could probably get it to 5. Time to keep plugging away at the swing changes.

Love the progress and confidence right now in your game. You have worked hard and it shows.

Love the progress and confidence right now in your game. You have worked hard and it shows.

Yeah I've been struggling with the Driver as of late, but my scrambling has made up for that. I thought my putting would be further along since I spent all winter working on it. I'm giving at least 3-4 shots away within 10-15'.
This journey has been amazing!!!

2.6. Went as low as 2.3 during this cycle after shooting par on Mothers Day. Went back up a couple clicks after putting up an 80 (on an impossible putting day).

I like where my game is right now. I just need to stay focused on keep grinding. July is going to be here before I know it.

Editor's Note: My goal before the MC was to come to MB with a 3hdcp. I thought that was a pretty lofty goal. I now realize that I can get well below that in the next seven weeks. Pretty incredible.

18.5 gotta keep working at my game. Had some solid scores of late

16.2 to 16.0, first round in the 80s this year helped a little. Small progress but I'll take it.

Down from 9.9 to 9.1 First change in a while. Just don't play enough.

Down to a 2.1 from a 2.6.
My continued steady play is making the handicap head to levels it hasn't seen in quite some time

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

My continued steady play is making the handicap head to levels it hasn't seen in quite some time

Impressive to say the least.

That's a big drop at that level. Nice work

Awesome! I get a pop the next time we play.

2014 THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

2014 THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

My first official handicap came in today. 6.6. I like it.

Last edited:
Latest GHIN Update has me at 8.9 I don't feel like my handicap should be that low but I'm going to keep grinding to get it even lower

Down from 8.1 to 7.4

Hard work paying off.

Question for all what's the diff between GHIN & US Handicap? I use US & has me at a 13.8 based on today's revision. Solid rounds in the mid to high 80's puts me there so I think it's accurate just curious on what GHIN might be.

People are hammering this here. JB knows all the buttons to push. Getting some handicap accountability on here has people working and getting better. Good job THP.

Down from 8.1 to 7.4

Hard work paying off.

Good for you, josh. You'll be lower before it's all said and done. The hard work really shows.

5.6 to 5.8. Not worried as it seems things are finally coming together, my last 18 hole scores were 76-75-73.

Question for all what's the diff between GHIN & US Handicap? I use US & has me at a 13.8 based on today's revision. Solid rounds in the mid to high 80's puts me there so I think it's accurate just curious on what GHIN might be.

I believe in talking with others and some USGA officials, it's not that much difference either way. Not 100% but that's what I've been told.

Had a nice jump down with my index, from a 4.1 to a 2.8. 7 weeks to go!

5.6 to 5.8. Not worried as it seems things are finally coming together, my last 18 hole scores were 76-75-73.

If that trend continues Dave, you're going to be shooting real low real soon. Very nice

As the usga publishes the handicap formula I think they would all be the same? I don't know though.

Keep those scores coming.

#DoWorkDotCom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back