What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajagu9et.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Going to try this counterbalanced stuff out!!
mytydyva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to try this counterbalanced stuff out!!
mytydyva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice dude! Make sure you share your results in the Spider Si thread!

Picked up a JPX Fli-hi to go with the set of JPX 825 I have. Was hit or miss with the 4i, this thing is almost like cheating. Love that I could get it steel shafted.

Picked up a JPX Fli-hi to go with the set of JPX 825 I have. Was hit or miss with the 4i, this thing is almost like cheating. Love that I could get it steel shafted.

Nice dude. I'm considering getting my hybo reshafted steel too.

Dozen Srixons, new tour sticks, and a new glove

Pair of shorts and a glove

After a 54 putt round, I bought a new putter. I found a like new Ti-Hot #2 and picked it up. Used to have one years ago and sorry that I ever got rid of it. Maybe it will rekindle some of the old mojo. Or maybe I just need to breakdown and get a SeeMore.

And no, the 54 putt putter was not broken, sunk to the bottom of the lake or run over by traffic on the interstate... though those thoughts and others were entertained.

Lady precept balls

Bought a couple more Golfpride CP2 Pro Midsize to finish up my regrip of my set. So awesome.

Lamkin UTx to throw on the driver.

Callaway X2 hot 19* hybrid. Had to replace my Adams a12 pro that I'm clearly not good enough to hit consistently!
Now in search of a shaft for the X2 hot - standard is way too light...

Nice dude. I'm considering getting my hybo reshafted steel too.

It's great - the fli hi is iron length too, so it goes right into my set. Still huge gap between the 4 fli hi and my VRS hybrid, but I play that more as a mini wood anyway.

Did a straight swap, my Sligo white digitile carry bag for an immaculate Cobra Staff Tour Bag that's the coolest mix of black and yellow. It's getting it's first outing tomorrow.

I swapped my R1 TP for 4 dozen e6's. Will be selling my Srixon Q Stars in the marketplace this week. SLDR mini 12° is my driver now.

Calloway supersoft's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Needed a towel and the pro shop I had a gift card had one so scooped it up.

Dozen of Callaway Supersoft balls and a Glenmoor CC Ball Marker.

Ended up pulling the trigger on an odyssey Versa 1Wide for my dad. Price was incredibly good, and I think he'll get more out of the putter upgrade than a FW or hybrid.

Just a green fee...

Faas Lites and a Grey/Charcoal Nike shirt
BpEw66dCQAIhidE.jpg

Just ordered 3 pair of Shorts from Travis Mathews warehouse sale.

Bought my round today at Prairie View. Well worth every penny. Amazing course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back