Status
Not open for further replies.
SLDR S Driver
Loft: 12
Length: 44.75
Lie: Std
Shaft Choice: GRAPHITE DESIGN Tour AD MT-6
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Golf Pride New Decade Midnight Blue/Platinum + 2 wraps
Dexterity: RH

Head Selection: SLDR S Mini Driver
Loft: 14
Length: 43.5
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI DIAMANA KAI’LI 70
Shaft Flex: stiff
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Golf Pride New Decade Midnight Blue/Platinum + 2 wraps

Fairway Wood(s)
Head Selection: SLDR S 3HL
Loft: 17
Length: 43"
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI DIAMANA KAI’LI 70

Rescue(s)
Head Selection: SLDR S Rescue 4H
Loft: 22
Length: Std
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI KURO KAGE

Irons
Set Makeup (ex - 4-PW): SLDR Irons 5-AW
Length: STD
Lie: STD
Shaft Choice: Stock Graphite

Wedges
Loft: 54 & 58
Bounce: ATV Grind on both

Putter
Putter Selection: Ghost Spider SI Slant
Length: 36.5
Grip: Winn Daddy Long Legs - Black

Golf Ball
Ball Selection: Tour Preferred

Solid bag Deano.

I like that putter grip selection!

SLDR S Driver
Loft: 12
Length: 44.75
Shaft Choice: GRAPHITE DESIGN Tour AD MT-6

Have you hit this combo or was it an educated guess.

Either way its soooooo good.

I think this leaves mward and V.Man. I think Ken has his fitting tomorrow so we should be locked and ready to go!

That is a very nice looking bag, Dean.

And my order is in!

Driver: SLDR S
Loft: 14*
Length: 44.5"
Lie: Standard
Shaft Choice: Matrix 6Q3 "Red Tie"
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Pure Grip Pro, Blue, 1 wrap of tape.

Fairway Wood(s)
Head Selection: 14* SLDR Mini Driver
Loft: 14*
Length: Stock
Lie: Stock
Shaft Choice: Matrix 6Q3 "Red Tie"
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Pure Grip Pro, Blue, 1 wrap of tape.

Rescue(s)
Head Selection: SLDR S 3h
Loft: 19*
Length: Standard
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik HD Program 95

Head Selection: SLDR S 5h
Loft: 25*
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik HD Program 95

Irons
Set Makeup: SLDR 5-AW, all irons bent 1* strong.
Shaft Choice: KBS C Taper 90

Wedges
Loft: 54*
Bounce: New ATV

Loft: 58*
Bounce: New ATV

Putter
Putter Selection: Spider Mallet 72
Length: 36.5"
Grip: Stock

Golf Balls
Ball Selection: TM Tour Preferred

The amount of Matrix in this bag makes me very happy

The amount of Matrix in this bag makes me very happy

The Programs in the hybrids have ME beyond excited. I think that combo for me will be pretty darn special.

The Programs in the hybrids have ME beyond excited. I think that combo for me will be pretty darn special.

No kidding man. I have never hit anything from the Program line. In the hybrids, should be a blast.

No kidding man. I have never hit anything from the Program line. In the hybrids, should be a blast.

Give me something to get some launch with the longer clubs and I am happy. Thinking the 5h with the program shaft should be quite special for those long shots to a green.

Give me something to get some launch with the longer clubs and I am happy. Thinking the 5h with the program shaft should be quite special for those long shots to a green.

Launch it high. Land it soft.

Have you hit this combo or was it an educated guess.

Either way its soooooo good.

More of a educated guess based on my time with this driver. I played a GD shaft in my J40 for a while and really liked it. If it doesn't work I have an old reliable shaft in the mini ready to go.

More of a educated guess based on my time with this driver. I played a GD shaft in my J40 for a while and really liked it. If it doesn't work I have an old reliable shaft in the mini ready to go.

I swear the AD MT was made specifically for the SLDR. It was a good choice.

Just sent Morgan mine. My fitting was just interesting. Either I hammered it with the right combo, or I spun the hell out of it and left me confused. At least my combos got that under control. Could have just been the day but I'm not sure how I was putting 4200rpm with my driver with 13 degree spin but... Anyway, order below.

Driver
Loft:10
Length:45
Lie:60
Shaft Choice:AD DI-7
Shaft Flex:S
Grip Selection:White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down
Dexterity:RH

Fairway Wood(s)
Head Selection:SLDRs
Loft:17
Length:42.75
Lie:56
Shaft Choice:AD DI-7s
Grip Selection:White/black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down
Dexterity:RH

Fairway Wood(s)
Head Selection:SLDRs
Loft: 21
Length:41.25
Lie: 57
Shaft Choice: AD DI-7
Grip Selection: White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down

Rescue(s)
Head Selection: SLDRs
Loft: 25
Length: 39.25
Lie: 58
Shaft Choice: Fujikura Speeder 82H
Shaft Flex: S
Grip Selection:White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down

Irons
Set Makeup (ex - 4-PW): 5-AW
Length:(6i to play at 37.25 which should be standard?)
Lie: 2 flat
Shaft Choice: KBS C-Taper
Shaft Flex: S
Grip Selection:White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down.

Wedge
Loft: 54
Bounce: Bounce option
Grip Selection: Standard Length 1 degree flat Grip: White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down.

Wedge
Loft: 58
Bounce: ATV
Grip Selection:Standard Length 1 degree flat Grip: White/Black New Decade Multi Compound Logo Down.

Putter:
Daytona 12, 1 degree flat. Loft: 3 degrees
Length: 34in
Grip: Iomic Black

Golf Ball:
Tour Preferred X

Good looking setup Wardy. Interesting jump from driver to fairways

I was hitting the 15 too low. We got the launch up with a different shaft but was getting a lot of spin. The 17 was a little shorter, but I could get good carry out of it.

Usually my gamer 3w off the deck doesn't go very high. I bumped it to 17 and noticed why the hell I didn't do this earlier. It might be 10yds shorter but I can actually land it on a green and it not run all the way through it. The heavier shaft weight brought down spin and still gave me a nice launch that's not going to balloon.

I thought driver was the weird one. I thought for sure I'd be in a 12 degree. I had spin issues in 12 and 14 in the 4000's something sad.

I was hitting the 15 too low. We got the launch up with a different shaft but was getting a lot of spin. The 17 was a little shorter, but I could get good carry out of it.

Usually my gamer 3w off the deck doesn't go very high. I bumped it to 17 and noticed why the hell I didn't do this earlier. It might be 10yds shorter but I can actually land it on a green and it not run all the way through it. The heavier shaft weight brought down spin and still gave me a nice launch that's not going to balloon.

I thought driver was the weird one. I thought for sure I'd be in a 12 degree. I had spin issues in 12 and 14 in the 4000's something sad.

I laugh at your 4000somethings.

I think my high spin numbers with the SLDR top out around 9k.

Yes but we both know you have a talent that I can't keep up with. I don't think I could spin a wedge that much

Yes but we both know you have a talent that I can't keep up with. I don't think I could spin a wedge that much

According to the launch monitor, I spin a driver more than a wedge!

That's like perfect size.

FIFY. That'd be an excellent wedge for you.

I'm excited about my whole bag. There wasn't a club I hit where I was worried about putting it in play. Mini driver though just doesn't work for my game. Excellent for those who want a tee club only option, but just doesn't work for me who also uses them off the fairway. 212 max carry but 40yds of roll is pretty cool. I think the apex height max was 42ft. I'm pretty sure that's a legit stinger tee shot. Maybe I should have put it in play :/

FIFY. That'd be an excellent wedge for you.

I'm excited about my whole bag. There wasn't a club I hit where I was worried about putting it in play. Mini driver though just doesn't work for my game. Excellent for those who want a tee club only option, but just doesn't work for me who also uses them off the fairway. 212 max carry but 40yds of roll is pretty cool. I think the apex height max was 42ft. I'm pretty sure that's a legit stinger tee shot. Maybe I should have put it in play :/

That's what makes this game so awesome. For you, the Mini was something that didn't for your bag. For me, it was a must add for something extra off the tee. He numbers I saw out of it left no questions about it being put in my bag.

However, as excited as I am about the Mini, I am absolutely geeked about the hybrids with the shafts I paired them with.

Completely agree dude. The hybrids, at first the 21 degree hybrid was a strong push by the fitter and I said I just don't hit lower lofted hybrids well. He said shut up and hit it. Smoked it 215 carry, 243 total. Had it been about 2 degrees higher launch and a bit higher in flight, oh man was that a close option. I was just hitting the 21 fairway further and higher. Going into some of those par 5's in 2 with that will be nice. It'll also be a great off the tee option that can get out there a good way and more than likely find the fairway. Definitely easier for me to hit a fairway with that than a 15-17 degree fairway wood.

You guys have some great looking bags coming together, I can't wait to see them all lined up on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back