Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

thanks for all your hard work setting up the practice rounds!

Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

I'm still working to find a place to stay Friday night, maybe my car, but if I do id love to fill a spot Friday Morning

Last edited:
I'm still working to find a place to stay Friday night, maybe my car, but if I do id love to fill a spot Friday Morning

Let me know as soon as you know whether you're able to make it, along with which round(s) you want to be in and I'll see about adding you.

Good stuff Chris. Thanks again for setting all of this up.

Thanks for setting this up! Really appreciate it

Thanks Chris. Do we know what times yet? Just so I can start planning my trip.

Chris,You're the Best! Looking foreward to meeting and playing with new faces!Of course at the greatest THP event:blob:

Thanks Chris. Do we know what times yet? Just so I can start planning my trip.

I'll find out from Mike D. He may have mentioned it already, but I want to make sure I have the tee times right, and then I'll plug them in for each group.

I think you'd be teeing off at some point after 1, but I'll find out for for sure.

806 and 321

Chris - many thanks for putting the pairings together. Just finished up a great weekend with THPers and looking forward to doing it again soon!

Very nicely done Chris, thank you very much. Should be some enjoyable rounds all weekend.

My name is Pete and I like egg burgers and long walks on the beach

Looks like I get to play with and meet some THPers for the first time. This will be a fun weekend.

I'm planning on getting more info on the Sunday round out later this week. stay tuned.

Using Tapatalk

Here are the revised groupings because of a drop out in the afternoon, along with the tee times for each group:

Morning Rum Pointe

8:06
vman

O'Carroll
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG

Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38
buckbug
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

8:46
RCgreen
bobgeorge

Lighthouse afternoon round

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
O'Carroll
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
JonD

Last edited:
Thanks for setting all of this stuff up guys! Looking forward to teeing it up with all of you.

That's lot of THP golf right there. Wish I could have made Friday.

822 tee time, nice!

Should take about 3 hours to get down there so I will be leaving my house at 4am that Friday morning to get to the course. Cannot wait!

Don't wake me as you drive by!!

You heard from Mitch lately??[

QUOTE=jlukes;3069328]822 tee time, nice!

Should take about 3 hours to get down there so I will be leaving my house at 4am that Friday morning to get to the course. Cannot wait![/QUOTE]

Here are the revised groupings because of a drop out in the afternoon, along with the tee times for each group:

Morning Rum Pointe

8:06
vman

O'Carroll
amsmith61
Maddog

8:14
PGG

Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

8:22
Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

8:30
MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

8:38
buckbug
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

8:46
RCgreen
bobgeorge

Lighthouse afternoon round

3:21
Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

3:30
DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

3:39
jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

3:48
PGG
O'Carroll
T2GRN18
MI Slice

3:57
GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

4:06
bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen
JonD

Geeze Tyler and Aaron still dodging me eh?

Geeze Tyler and Aaron still dodging me eh?

I guess so, lucky us! :alien: I've only played golf with 1 person in the two groups I'm in, so it'll be exciting to play with some new people (even if I know them already). I hope that will continue in the Sunday round.

I guess so, lucky us! :alien: I've only played golf with 1 person in the two groups I'm in, so it'll be exciting to play with some new people (even if I know them already). I hope that will continue in the Sunday round.

I am excited to tee it up with you, Kevin and Lee! Played once with Kevin prior to the grandaddy, but now I get to see the 2-deep in action!

I am expecting 7+ birdies from you

Back