Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Adams Idea Super LS hybo. Same loft in a stiffer flex and a 5H.

3W or 4W to replace my 5W. Would like something that is easy to hit off the deck AND off the tee, which means probably a 4W.

Bobby J Black.

3W or 4W to replace my 5W. Would like something that is easy to hit off the deck AND off the tee, which means probably a 4W.

Adams Tight Lies and the Ping G25 might be some good options to look at.

No I'm sorry. I was responding to deuce.

In light of the recent news the new MD2's with the "T" grind. I'm really dialed in with my SM5's, but ponder has been activated with the latest offering.

LOL I was going to say. I think you may have one of those...

Sadly, I'm low on ponders at the moment. A 3h. I need one of those, but even that will likely be the same club I already have.

Sadly, I'm low on ponders at the moment. A 3h. I need one of those, but even that will likely be the same club I already have.

I am literally pondering nothing and it feels good.

In light of the recent news the new MD2's with the "T" grind. I'm really dialed in with my SM5's, but ponder has been activated with the latest offering.

Stay the course. You got a good setup and won't gain anything with a switch. Won't lose anything either most likely, but still.

Stay the course. You got a good setup and won't gain anything with a switch. Won't lose anything either most likely, but still.

Lol! Voice of reason I hate you :)

Curiosity has me more than anything & that's hard to shake when I'm bored

Well, you won't have any trouble getting rid of them if you do go that route.

Well, you won't have any trouble getting rid of them if you do go that route.

No doubt.

I have a fitting next week for irons so I have a feeling that will kick the urge to tinker since there won't be any $$ left for new wedges.

Anything specific in mind with irons or just going with the flow?

Anything specific in mind with irons or just going with the flow?

Apex's are at the top of the list, but going In with an open mind. I really liked my time with the TM SpeedBlade distance wise, but I hated the sound at impact (too clicky) compared to my current CB3's. Maybe the SLDR's are a better fit, but definitely not excluding anything.

Mainly want to nail down a graphite shaft option & correct lie angle. I'm noticing my elbows & shoulders are sore more than usual after playing. Reading through some threads here it seems like the newer graphite offerings will help the soreness and still play like a steel shaft.

Apex's are at the top of the list, but going In with an open mind. I really liked my time with the TM SpeedBlade distance wise, but I hated the sound at impact (too clicky) compared to my current CB3's. Maybe the SLDR's are a better fit, but definitely not excluding anything.

Mainly want to nail down a graphite shaft option & correct lie angle. I'm noticing my elbows & shoulders are sore more than usual after playing. Reading through some threads here it seems like the newer graphite offerings will help the soreness and still play like a steel shaft.
Good luck buddy. Heavier (steel weight) graphite shafts are high on my ponder list as well. I played the first three holes Saturday with a numb right hand. I blame carpal tunnel.

Nice dude. You'll definitely be able to find an iron that gives you the yards/looks/feel you are looking for. Some great options out there right now.

Graphite is a good route to go down too. I've been messing around with my Fuji iron shafts lately and have been wishing I had a .370 set of heads I loved to put them in.

Just walked into the PGA superstore and they have a set of Adams CMB 4-GW in the used section look like they were never hit for $200 I have no need at all for more irons but $200 bucks man. I just need to get through till Thursday without grabbing them

Have you seen your irons? Stop it.

Nice dude. You'll definitely be able to find an iron that gives you the yards/looks/feel you are looking for. Some great options out there right now.

Graphite is a good route to go down too. I've been messing around with my Fuji iron shafts lately and have been wishing I had a .370 set of heads I loved to put them in.

The recoils have my attention right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back