2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I feel your pain dude, I've been struggling the last few weeks.

It's been a bit unpredictable (I say that when the world's #1 wins, but I didn't see that coming). I feel like if I don't get the winner, I'm losing ground.

Nice weekend for me and I jumped 20 spots thanks to Adam Scott and 3 out of the top 5. My biggest winning amount of the season so far at $1.8mil

Looks like I went back up to 59th this week. Owell, got my picks in and I am ready for the memorial tournament this weekend.

I moved up 1 spot to 31st this week. I had 9/10 make the cut, but only ended up with 2 at T4, and 2 at T19. The rest were well down the leaderboard.

Up two spots to 22. Had 3 in the top 10 fortunately. Too bad bubba went all bubba on the back nine.

Stayed at 17, could've moved up with a Na win but happy not to lose ground.

17th for the week

Moved from 88 to 79

Dropped 3 from 9th to 12th. @3 Mil behind the leader. That gap is getting a little too big.

Hey, I passed someone this week. I am no longer in last place.

Forgot to set my lineup again this week and luckily, last weeks team did better this week. 16th this and up one spot to 20th

went down two spots this weekend to 57th, so ill take what Ill get. Had bubba picked so that helped me out a ton. Got my new picks in and ready for another weekend.

Bubba gagging hurt but I had a top 20 week and moved to 35th. Need to keep it going

Had 4 guys in the top 10 and still moved back 1 spot

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I thought I was going to have a good week and went backwards lol, 5 mil + behind the leaders.

Saw a tweet where Kuch WD and had completely forgot to set my line up. Whew.

Thought I was going to move up a fair bit, but only moved up 1 spot. Hoping to make a bit of a move this week.

1 spot out of the Top 10 now, very happy/lucky to be where I am.

Now to just put Patrick Reed in again this week and have him be a late withdraw!

I think I'm 32...pretty much no chance on catching up at this point, but I keep plugging along with the picks.

I just looked at my team...half of them missed the cut. :banghead:

Another stagnate week. Didn't move up or down and remained at 26th. Need to pick some winners here.

I moved up one place. At least the right direction hehe

Didn't get the winner but moved up a spot to 16th.....I'll take it.

Only one guy in the top 10. Managed to move up a spot, which I was not expecting.

#3, 6, and 11 bumped me up one spot to 19th

Back