Prairie View Golf Club - Carmel, IN

I loved the course today. Personally I liked it more than The Fort. Just enjoyed the layout more. Wish they would put some damn signs up so you have a clue where to go to get to the next hole.

I didn't find the course to be terribly draw friendly, but the layout was a lot of fun. 6200 is a bit under my threshold but it certainly did not leave the door open to bomb and gouge at all.

I'd go back and play it again from the gold tees despite the scorecard and starter telling me my handicap should make me play from 7100. Good luck with that.

I agree. I feel like if we used yesterday's tee set up with gold on 4s and whites on 3s and 5s it would have been better. But I loved the course

Greens rolled amazing

I loved the course today. Personally I liked it more than The Fort. Just enjoyed the layout more. Wish they would put some damn signs up so you have a clue where to go to get to the next hole.

We were so confused on that back 9. Oh, and Rob Dean need not drive onto the apron of greens, or the cart will shut off and he watches me and Ricky push it back to the fairway. Thank god for that ranger resetting that thing, we'd still be pushing it.

As others said, I really liked this course. I think I hit about 5 drivers from the tees we played and that may have been too many. Generous landing areas, some risk/reward shots, and some tough, tough holes. Oh, and that bridge on 18 saved our foursome from hitting the deck.

This was one great course and if you havent played it or are in Indy you need to play it. Really enjoyed it, and like Ricky said yea they need freaking signs out there. We were lost a couple times and even had a couple ask us where there next hole was.

Course was in great condition and the greens rolled true. I will say I'm not a huge fan of bunkers in the middle of fairways, just seems like a lazy way to increase difficulty. Also, the start of the back 9 felt like an entirely different course. We went from wide open to narrow really fast. I would like to play it again though. I think the course sets up for my typical fade and I could score well having seen it before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What an awesome course. Eases you in and then kicks your butt on the back. Greens were rolling great and the conditions otherwise were great.

Loved everything about the course. Really enjoyed the speedy greens. Rough was a beast....especially when it sat down. And the fescue was even more 'fun'! I do wish I would have figured out the GPS on the cart gave all the wrong pin distances on the back side a bit sooner than the 17th green. Really think this place was my favorite this weekend. What a great course and weekend.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I really loved this course. It was a great setup and the holes were challenging but not unreasonable. The greens rolled true at a good pace but were still receptive to approach shots. Truly a great setup and anyone that visits the Indy area should definitely check it out!

I really loved this course. It was a great setup and the holes were challenging but not unreasonable. The greens rolled true at a good pace but were still receptive to approach shots. Truly a great setup and anyone that visits the Indy area should definitely check it out!
I would agree. This course suited my eye really well as I had one of my best driving days in quite some time. It seemed like I just envisioned it, and it happened. Big bombs, drawing 3 woods, high 5 woods to cut corners, low stingers-- Whatever I wanted to do, I could mostly do it. Well, until I had to hit wedge in. Struggled a bit there.
Fantastic day, though.

This was my favorite between PV and the Fort. Definitely want to play again!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

So sad I missed out on this course last time, sure hope I can remedy that and play it in 2016!

Back