What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my first full round since early November, 92.

I was pleasantly surprised.

My favorite post in the thread. Glad to hear that you're recovered and back out there.

Welcome back! Glad to see you're back on the course.

Did not have a score today as I played in a scramble but I was the only one in our group today to have a birdie on their own ball. The rest were all done the usual way with teamwork. We had a blast and won a round to Healy Point so everyone is planning to head over on Monday and get it in. Fun day with good friends.

I shot an 83 with 27 putts. 9 hole track down the road from me, new management and they are really improving the course.

I also got my first hole in one ever on number 5, (my 14th hole of the day) 129 yard par 3. Wind was up in my face, clubbed up to the 8 iron, played my natural fade. Hit about 8 inches behind and left of the hole, one hop and in.

I stood there for a second and was like "did I just hole that out? OMG I just hit a HIO!"

Club: Callaway XHot 8 Iron
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Congrats on the hole in 1!!

I shot an 83 with 27 putts. 9 hole track down the road from me, new management and they are really improving the course.

I also got my first hole in one ever on number 5, (my 14th hole of the day) 129 yard par 3. Wind was up in my face, clubbed up to the 8 iron, played my natural fade. Hit about 8 inches behind and left of the hole, one hop and in.

I stood there for a second and was like "did I just hole that out? OMG I just hit a HIO!"

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Congrats on the ace!

Congrats on the ace CJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Nice to see some aces in here latley. Need these to occur at THP events so I can get a free drink out of the deal.

Played riverwinds in jersey, very nice layout and the course was in great shape. I shot a 89 and it could of been so much better. I hit 12/14 fairways and 8/18 greens.

The front nine I had 2 birdies 3 pars 1 bogey a double and 2 triples for a 43
Both triples I hit the fairway and was 120 out, a good PW for me. Is culled both of them and went OB and took 3 to get up and down.

The back I had 3 pars and put one in the drink for a 46.

Im trying to break 80 this year and need to elimate my blow up holes.

37 in league tonight. Pretty solid round in the wind and rain. 1 birdie and 2 bogeys. Happy that I have figured out my swing again and ready to play solid golf again.

Wasn't very good to start but saved it coming in to shoot 86. Putting has been much better but had a few wayward approach shots that lead to a triple and 2 doubles.

After shooting a pb 77 yesterday, today I hit an 87 LOL. It's a funny old game!

Congrats on the hole in one!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. I wish.........

JM

Congrats on the ace CJ, that's awesome!

If I ever get one knowing my luck I'll have to take a selfie, glad you had a playing partner!

Congrats on the ace CJ!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Tough gir day but the driver was good and a chip in eagle on #9 was pretty nice.
Played with my THP buds and as always had a blast.

yby2ade8.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Nice to see some aces in here latley. Need these to occur at THP events so I can get a free drink out of the deal.

I have never understood why the guy that gets a hole in one has to buy the drinks! It should be everyone has to buy him a drink.

I forgot to say congrats on the ace. I would buy you a drink if I was there.

Nice ace CJ. Awesome

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Had both a great and terrible round in league play today.

The good news: 4 GIR for 9 holes. Basically, if I had a chance to hit the green on my second shot, I hit it. Was a good feeling. Also, I seem to have gotten over my half club yips. Had to come out of the trees a few times, and had a 50 yard shot at the green and played them both to right where I wanted to be.

The bad news: I still can't hit my SW on a full swing - bladed one and took myself out of a winnable hole. Also, none of those 4 GIR resulted in a par. Ugh. One of the putts looked like it was halfway in before it popped out. Some days you just don't knock them down. I'll get 'em next time.

All in all, I can't complain - won my match 5-4, and shot under my league handicap.

Shot a 45 again today. Me and my driver still aren't on the right page. Very frustrating. For all of that, was able to make up for things with my irons, for the most part. I feel like I'm almost there, just a couple more things I need to tweak and I'll be shooting much lower. Going to get in another lesson or two before The Morgan Cup and make sure I'm swinging my best.

Shot a 48/46=94 from the white tee's (6500). First night with the seemore putter and had 39 putts. Need work on the flat stick and my irons. Lot of topped balls tonight and Kang the bombs of the driver came home with me. Hit a 265 drive tonight followed with a 9 iron in regulation. Then freaking 3 putted it.

Shot a 45 again today. Me and my driver still aren't on the right page. Very frustrating. For all of that, was able to make up for things with my irons, for the most part. I feel like I'm almost there, just a couple more things I need to tweak and I'll be shooting much lower. Going to get in another lesson or two before The Morgan Cup and make sure I'm swinging my best.

Keep it up man. I know how that driver is and sometimes it can get frustrating. Just keep playing smart and just remember you don't always have to use the driver of the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back