THP Bridgestone Indy invitational Pics & Recap

IF you want Ricky with a O Face that's fine with me Pete.. O O O :)
Is this anything like an "o face?"

And I agree...there were Andys everywhere in Indy.

I haven't laughed in days....

I miss you guys!

PhillyV=jerk of jerks

Having my own table was nice though!

I miss you all.

I will forever remember this as the funniest morning of my life
4uqa2usa.jpg

One thing that went unmentioned was CJ on the range at The Fort. Right after he got finished breaking Rob's driver, he steps up to his ball. In his backswing, he looks back at me, blows a kiss and then absolutely pipes a drive down the range. we all couldn't believe it and he probably couldn't do it again, but it was so funny and very impressive

I will forever remember this as the funniest morning of my life
4uqa2usa.jpg

Glad you got a still shot cuz my hand was shaking so much from laughing so hard. Things got a little weird.

Glad you got a still shot cuz my hand was shaking so much from laughing so hard. Things got a little weird.

I had to take a screen shot during the video lol

That is still one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.

Some more random thoughts from the weekend.

- I never did get my Freddie fingered bear huge from 441. (Kinda glad about that)

- range time at THP events can be exhausting with all the clubs you have to try out.

- If you didn't think ice scrapers were weapons, think again

- You can always count on a Dean brother causing mischief at any given time.

- Who would have thought the IceyShanks starter kit would be such a hit?

- Santa Kang didn't disappoint.

- Who knew I had a long lost lady friend, and possible love child, in Indy? I'm still confused.

- I miss everyone. Except CJ. I'm good for about 6 months of not seeing him.

One thing that went unmentioned was CJ on the range at The Fort. Right after he got finished breaking Rob's driver, he steps up to his ball. In his backswing, he looks back at me, blows a kiss and then absolutely pipes a drive down the range. we all couldn't believe it and he probably couldn't do it again, but it was so funny and very impressive

I can vouch for the awesomeness and validity of this story.

I just remembered ripping GregDan's ticket tie he made at D&B and seeing the look of pure sadness fall over his face like he was a little boy so proud of the little project he did. Haha

What is this? Bag on CJ day?

#JustAnotherTuesday

Back