Team Albatross - 2014 Morgan Cup

Wow, PB's galore, keep it up fellas!

Was fun hanging out with a bunch of Albatrossers this weekend. I expect to see some really good golf from you guys at the MC. Except that Amart character. He is a jerk. :act-up:

Never have I ever seen some smile so much how can you call a guy a jerk that is always smiling?!

Never have I ever seen some smile so much how can you call a guy a jerk that is always smiling?!

Haha. Andy freaking rules. Love that dude.

Haha. Andy freaking rules. Love that dude.

He's an awesome dude for sure who I expect to come in playing well below the handicap he started this journey with.

He's an awesome dude for sure who I expect to come in playing well below the handicap he started this journey with.

He played some good golf this weekend when HE STOPPED WAGGLING AND JUST HIT THE BALL!!! Haha We all yelled at him a few times this weekend to stop waggling. He plays so much better when he just hits his shot.

I'm a "bird backer" for the Morgan Cup. Definitely a solid team from top to top (really no bottom that I can see) that should prove too much to handle for the rest of the competition. Hope to meet you guys in Myrtle!

You guys are gonna be a force to be reckoned with in July. Keep up the good work!

I'm a "bird backer" for the Morgan Cup. Definitely a solid team from top to top (really no bottom that I can see) that should prove too much to handle for the rest of the competition. Hope to meet you guys in Myrtle!

If you look down far enough, you'll find me!

LOVE the support dude! Thank you!

If you look down far enough, you'll find me!

Indeed, there really is no bottom on this team, from the pillars to the foundation it's all one unit and one part is just as important as the others. I'm proud to be Albatross!

Great job on all the PBs guys! Those results show that you are really working hard on your games and your efforts are well placed. I have been a Team Albatross supporter since day one and love seeing the team heading the right direction leading into the MC!

Congratulations on all the personal bests guys...I know Dan has you all on the right path for peaking at the MC.

Look at Team Albatross go! Congrats, fellas!

Great job on all the PBs guys! Those results show that you are really working hard on your games and your efforts are well placed. I have been a Team Albatross supporter since day one and love seeing the team heading the right direction leading into the MC!

You have no idea how much the support from you and others supporting us and the entire Morgan Cup motivates me to be my best!! Thank you!

Looking good boys! Looks like you guys are working hard. Can't wait to get down to SC and play with you all.

a "bird backer", i like the sound of it ! just want you guys to know something about six4three5, he has been working his off this spring. range time, playing time and research/study time. he even squeezed in time to put up a fence at his new house this spring ! he is focused on his golf game like i have never seen him focused on anything, ( baseball when he was in high school is a close second ) he wants to play his best for the team, not let his buddies down. i know when he tees it up in the morgan cup, team albatross will get his best.

No lie, really looking forward to our match with coers and ParShooter. Going to be a tight match, and the formats will make for some wild plays.

a "bird backer", i like the sound of it ! just want you guys to know something about six4three5, he has been working his off this spring. range time, playing time and research/study time. he even squeezed in time to put up a fence at his new house this spring ! he is focused on his golf game like i have never seen him focused on anything, ( baseball when he was in high school is a close second ) he wants to play his best for the team, not let his buddies down. i know when he tees it up in the morgan cup, team albatross will get his best.

No doubt Maddog, I know that guy has been working his tale off and he has put up some real nice scores lately!

I appreciate the kind words pop!! Wouldn't be as easy with out your help!!

This doesn't surprise me at all. I saw his passion for improvement earlier this year and I am sure it will through and past the Cup.

Proud of you Jimmy. Can't wait to see how much your game has transformed next weekend.

Can't wait for this match either. Me and Andy have played like 4-5 rounds this year, so we really know each others game. If were not on the fairway off the drive or on the green in 2 or 3 I will be surprised. I think we will be great and living close defiantly will pay off. We both got a lot of work still, but I know we will both be ready.
No lie, really looking forward to our match with coers and ParShooter. Going to be a tight match, and the formats will make for some wild plays.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I saw his passion for improvement earlier this year and I am sure it will through and past the Cup.

Proud of you Jimmy. Can't wait to see how much your game has transformed next weekend.

Thanks Capt! Really looking forward to spending some time with my Albatross brothers next weekend.

I'm still smiling buddy I can promise you that!
He played some good golf this weekend when HE STOPPED WAGGLING AND JUST HIT THE BALL!!! Haha We all yelled at him a few times this weekend to stop waggling. He plays so much better when he just hits his shot.
I have dreams about this! I was at the range today and would start to waggle and then remember being yelled at!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Andy Martin
Marc DeGarie
Andy Venable
Andrew Coers
Jimmy Schefflin
Asst Captain Brad Mealy
And Captain Dan Edwards

I just want to give a shout out to team Albatross. My teammates. I am so honored to call you guys that! These guys have motivated me so much to be the best I can be. Through tough times they were so supportive and encouraging. So happy with me during good tines. It truly had been a pleasure sharing a journey with them. We will make unforgettable memories!

Andy Martin
Marc DeGarie
Andy Venable
Andrew Coers
Jimmy Schefflin
Asst Captain Brad Mealy
And Captain Dan Edwards

I just want to give a shout out to team Albatross. My teammates. I am so honored to call you guys that! These guys have motivated me so much to be the best I can be. Through tough times they were so supportive and encouraging. So happy with me during good tines. It truly had been a pleasure sharing a journey with them. We will make unforgettable memories!

It's been a true honor dude. I can't even begin to describe it. We're having a moment this morning, and it's awesome.

Back