Team Jrod - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Congrats guys!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats guys

Being chosen is always something special. I'm so freak'n excited to be in this event. It's been a very good week for me!

Thank you JB and GG for another great event! thank you Callaway for through out the big guns in support of THP. Thank you to everyone that supports this great community. Thank you Jrod for tag'n me into this great event.

Scotty in the words of LL CoolJ, 'we're gonna knock you out!'

http://youtu.be/S7ZRDlpmOt4

what he said

Congrats guys! JRod & crew will be a force for sure!

Congrats guys. Solid 4th place team right there :alien:

Congrats guys but i'm not gonna lie. This burns...alot. Sights now set on #thedos.

4.7, 2.6 and Unsure of the other Handicap (Would guess pretty low!), But I think they will be fine!

Will be fun to follow the event

Congrats guys!! Looks like JRod has a stacked team. Going to have our work cut out for us. Should be fun either way.

4.7, 2.6 and Unsure of the other Handicap (Would guess pretty low!), But I think they will be fine!

I'm a USGA 6. Internet +.003 so I'm not worried :alien:

Congrats guys

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats guys.

Outstanding! This is going to be an epic event, and it'll be even better since we're going to win! Thanks for the pick, JRod. I won't let you down. It's go time.

Congrats to the 3 guys chosen and play well. Jrod is a riot

I'm no where near those guys, but I've been heading in the right direction lately.

Congrats, excellent choices!

I'm no where near those guys, but I've been heading in the right direction lately.

If there is ever a time to dial it in, get some lessons and really work on your game, this should be motivation.

I'm pretty pumped that the teams are set and not a bad egg in bunch. Well.......

Congrats!

Congrats guys. That's a pretty awesome team.

Also -- congrats to everyone who was selected for the Gauntlet. The vast majority of you have never been to a Callaway hosted event. You're in for a treat. Set your expectations high, and be ready for those expectations to be surpassed.

Team Jrod - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

If there is ever a time to dial it in, get some lessons and really work on your game, this should be motivation.

I may be the highest handicap in the event right now. By September I expect that to be much different. Annika fitting Tuesday, new driver coming after the fitting, lessons, birdieball mat on order and lots if work to be done! See you boys in SC!
#teamrhi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe captain is fine with that as long as you know who is in 5th or 6th :confused2:

Congrats y'all! Strong team right there!

Congrats guys! I'm all in for team JRod!

Back