The Shandy Thread

qatu9usy.jpg

Tastes like #Merica

You and your fancy bottles.

Real #Merica celebrates Shandy the real way...

3a6eneza.jpg

You and your fancy bottles.

Real #Merica celebrates Shandy the real way...

3a6eneza.jpg

Do you have a wife beater tank top to?

#dirtysouth

Watchu fine looking ladies up to tonight?

:zdance:

Finley would not be amused by this.

On weekends. Do you?

I Shandied tonight, and it was spectacular.

On weekends. Do you?

The weekends are for liquor. No time for beer when I'm cutting down trees with my hand.

The Shandy Thread

It's a Shandy kind of day!
So refreshing!
egu6u7ut.jpg

Nice of you to grab a beer for your wife! What are you having?

War,
The world would be a better place if more guys were proper gentlemen like CJ.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Shandy from a keg is 10x better than bottle or can.

Shandy from a keg is 10x better than bottle or can.

This is so true. Nothing better than Summer or Orange on draft. Only problem is finding Orange on draft is nearly impossible. Only saw it once and I was in Milwaukee

My wife was on business and she raved about it. But them again she was in Chippewa Falls. We haven't seen the orange here ever

My wife was on business and she raved about it. But them again she was in Chippewa Falls. We haven't seen the orange here ever

We find it here in the variety packs. It's so good dude. So much better than summer. Even out of a can

We find it here in the variety packs. It's so good dude. So much better than summer. Even out of a can

Disagree. I love the summer Shandy but find the orange and lemon berry to taste like cough syrup

Disagree. I love the summer Shandy but find the orange and lemon berry to taste like cough syrup

I agree with the lemon berry. But orange is probably my favorite

Orange is pretty good. Not a fan of the lemon berry. Luckily it's easy to be had being so close. The tour is pretty good in Chippewa falls also. Don't waste your time trying regular leine's or leine's light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back