Cool 2015 Teaser - THP Campaign

Top part looks like the THP logo. After that... I got nothin

Thp match play event??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No idea

Do I see a piece of a crown? Going to take a wild stab in the dark. "King 2: Revenge of the Hair"?

2015?!!

I love the "always moving forward?

we are all assuming (including me) that's its "M A" but we all relate to the obvious and now I wonder if those are not some symbol, or backwards lettering, or picture, or etc... It could be sneaky tricky with that part. Now I'm all confused and stressed out and my brain is melting out the side of my head. Now I can blame JB for my next 100+ round :)

Man, I don't have any idea!

Sweeeeeet. I love teasers!

Interesting...I'd guess it's the THP logo at the top, but got nothing on the rest. MA...MADNESS! haha

Ponderous....simply ponderous....

Man, you guys know how to intrigue.

I have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it will be amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

To me it looks like THP has decided to hold an event in MA________. I can only assume it is Manitoba. So very happy about this! :banana:

No clue, but I'm sure it will be amazing!

Awesome... not even half way through 2014 and wrecking peoples brains for 2015.

So much to look forward to!

The Morgan Cup is going Irish in 2015... MARGAHN COOP

Your changing the name of the Morgan Cup to the MArgan Cup?

2015?!!

I love the "always moving forward?

Hey when you're Big Time like THP, you've got to be well ahead of the game and always looking/planning farther into the future. Looking forward to the Awesomeness

I got no idea, but I'm excited.

Only thing I can tell is it's for THP, and in 2015, and beyond that I've got nothing. This is one tricky teaser for sure.

Only thing I can tell is it's for THP, and in 2015, and beyond that I've got nothing. This is one tricky teaser for sure.

It's THP, that's all we need to know that it's going to blow minds.

Curious. What could this be? I haven't a clue.

New event the "THP Main Event!" Winners and attendees with #OutingApproved shirts getting a chance to square off to become master of 2015!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Back