Android Phone Thread

First thing i see is the weather channel app. Its open and running all the time.Also check your screen brightness

I uninstalled the app!

Does moving apps to the SD card make battery life better?

Can't imagine SD card use would make battery life better, but I don't know for sure. Screen brightness is a big one. I have mine at 50% or less the majority of the time.

Can't imagine SD card use would make battery life better, but I don't know for sure. Screen brightness is a big one. I have mine at 50% or less the majority of the time.

I turn my brightness up only when I am taking pictures. Otherwise I do the same.

I guess I'm allowed to hop into this thread now. Ditched the iPhone 5 for an s5. It's been a bit of a transition, but I like what I am seeing so far

I guess I'm allowed to hop into this thread now. Ditched the iPhone 5 for an s5. It's been a bit of a transition, but I like what I am seeing so far

Welcome lol you'll continue to like it I'm sure. Love my s4

Can I install it and then uninstall it if I don't like it?

Yes, if you don't like it just go to settings-default applications-home then set it back to touch wiz or whatever you are currently using.

we're still sketchy of your "iPhone ways", so you're on a probationary period until further notice.

Your coolness level just rose.

what about my coolness level??

Thanks, man; my Razr Maxx needed a facelift. New phone some day soon (as soon as I see one worth the trouble of changing), but until then this will give me something new to play with. Can I get my apps to migrate over from my old home screen or do I have to do that manually?

i honestly haven't had time to play with GO Launcher yet, but it will basically bring them over.
you have so many options tho, in terms of app organization, that it's worth resetting everything up manually.

Thanks, I downloaded it, I am back to Nova for now, it will take some time to figure out.

same. it was free so why the hell not.
whenever i find time, i'll see if it bests Nova. really just waiting for the Nova update to move outta Beta....

So I have mentioned many times how Nerfnys HTC One camera is awful. Well I convinced her to bring it back to best buy. Turns out she had a defect in the focus portion. So best buy allowed her to do a swap and gave her full retail price of the phone(750 bucks). So while she was planning on just getting another HTC One I had her think that over. She now walked out with a new s5 and it cost her 40 bucks out of pocket. Not sure how this worked out considering she payed only 100 for the phone to begin with. Oh well, now I am jealous

Can't go wrong with the S5 IMO. I have an S4 and it still works great for me so no need to upgrade.

I can't imagine she WI be complaining about the S5 camera haha

Can't go wrong with the S5 IMO. I have an S4 and it still works great for me so no need to upgrade.

Definitely. She'll be real happy with the s5. I still love my s4 as well, both are just solid

I told her my s4 is now inferior. I must upgrade haha

I'm just kind of in shock at how this went down. Earlier today we talked to HTC and then went to Verizon. This just worked out so much better.

Haha I bet. Funny how these things can work out.

I plan on waiting for the Note 4 as of right now

That's pretty darn sweet that worked out like that ddec. I love my S5. Has been a great phone. The S4 wasn't shabby at all though either.

So I have mentioned many times how Nerfnys HTC One camera is awful. Well I convinced her to bring it back to best buy. Turns out she had a defect in the focus portion. So best buy allowed her to do a swap and gave her full retail price of the phone(750 bucks). So while she was planning on just getting another HTC One I had her think that over. She now walked out with a new s5 and it cost her 40 bucks out of pocket. Not sure how this worked out considering she payed only 100 for the phone to begin with. Oh well, now I am jealous

Woah! That's pretty freaking awesome.

Anyone elses GolfNow app update and it's junk now. Won't let me login and app is showing up as a green android guy on the phone. Tried reinstalling and still having issues.

When you see the icon come up as a green Android guy that usually means there was a problem when loading the app from the SD card. Move the app back over to the phones on board memory and it should be fine.

Tap tap taparoo

Finally had some time to be creative and I love it...

yguju6yg.jpg

I guess I am gonna be part of the "revolution" as well. Just ordered an upgrade from iPhone 3GS to Galaxy S4 active (I know not new, but I am cheap and would not spring for the S5).
Got to see in depth the work of the android last week and was having iPhone issues and decided to make the switch.
First thing will be to get tapatalk so I can get on here and get help figuring out how to work it as I see many knowledgeable people about the subject. Should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back