What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a charity scramble, watched a little golf on TV and THP'ed some.

Put the DGS300 shafts in my irons. Oooo baby

Hit the range, played 9.

Gave my Dad his golf related birthday gifts: a White Sox putter headcover which is on his hybrid, a pack of tees and a sweet Izod Golf polo. Tomorrow we're gonna play 9. Still gonna try to beat him...sorry Dad haha

Practiced, did some equipment pondering, THP

Stiff shafts showed up today for BB 3 and 5 wood. Can't wait to get them to the range.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Always fun having an outlet where you can test some clubs before buying.

Debating between 2-3 drivers right now. Good times.

I did notice they had the simulation with the wind at your back a bit. But, ya know.

Sold all my Q Stars. It's e6s from here on out.

Range time. I will rest on July 28th.

THP'ed, cleaned some clubs, and busted and watched the 1st lesson of Tour Academy. Figured why not as I picked it up last year yet never cracked the seal. Forgot I had it until I was cleaning out a closet.

Golf channel now, 12:00 twilight special in a couple hours. I got a good feeling about today, my lower back feels perfect.

Made a delivery to a local private CC with the nicest Range Ive seen in a long time!!!

u7egutyj.jpg

Office got in the way this afternoon/evening. No range time for me.

Early morning tomorrow. I'm getting to the course early with hopes of being the first off. I'm contemplating playing two balls (SR3 and a yellow Z-Star XV) and playing them both straight up. Does that count as two scores if I do it?

otherwise, I may just go for the 1:30-1:45 round and get to the office afterwards.

Either way, I need to get some work in. Days are starting to run on me.

THP this evening!

Had a chance to go to the range today and had one of my best sessions yet. I've begun to get some serious consistency with my driver which is really adding to my confidence. I'm playing 9 holes with a friend tomorrow before work. We'll see if this transitions over to my game tomorrow.

Played 18 this morning.... 87
Bought 3 THO putter covers from the Market Place

Left my Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder clipped to the overhang of my golf cart. The worst part of getting old(er) is forgetting things too often. Fortunately I called the club and they are holding it at the front desk.

Range session.

Fantastic except for driver....yuck.

Range session and some THP.

36 holes and some THP. Been a full day for sure

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Played 9 after work and did some THPing.

Put a new grip on a club. Haven't played in two days. Will play tomorrow.

Putting practise at home and swing a wedge a few times. Hoping to get to the range tomorrow for the first time in a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP, THP store buys, and booked my flights for #TheGauntlet! Hell ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back