Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeesie Ortiz itch will be scratched Saturday. Really looking forward to trying the fairway wood out.

I love that thing and can't wait to hit it again.

Should have a few cool things for people to try out up there.

Should have a few cool things for people to try out up there.

Between your bag and JBs I bet the goodies will be aplenty.

Just reminded me. I'll get to swing the Awesomatrix shaft.

I've seen it. Held it. Kept my drool off it,unlike 441.

Wanted to order the Bio Cell with the family code... Shoulda done it this morning. Can't do any tinkering now all of sudden. Was hoping to shorten the shaft and change the grip! Doesn't seem like customization is available now.

Also looks like you can no longer get the $100 instant savings and Family code. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am thinking about wedges, anyone knows how the tour trustys do against the others?

Now I need the new Callaway tour grind wedges. Dang it. Thought I was set. Just need to sell some stuff to get them.

Now I need the new Callaway tour grind wedges. Dang it. Thought I was set. Just need to sell some stuff to get them.

I think a lot of people are going to be trying them out. Here's a tweet with a picture to compare the leading edge:

I think a lot of people are going to be trying them out. Here's a tweet with a picture to compare the leading edge:

I saw that earlier. It's probably going to happen. Haha. Love the straight leading edge.

I saw that earlier. It's probably going to happen. Haha. Love the straight leading edge.

As do I. And the grind option will play nicely into what I'm trying to use the club for.

Thinking I can get by with 53 & 58 wedges plus the set PW & GW

Yeah add me to the list of people lookong for that tour grind

I have two tour trustys in my cart.... trying to resist buying them.

I have a Bio Cell long iron that I've been eyeing for an experiment, and I'm trying to do the same.

Get the itch over and just buy them LOL your going to anyways...

Time for some new golf gloves. Been a crazy Bionic glove fan because of durability!

However, want to move on to something a little cheaper! Any thoughts...? Big fan of Bionic and Titleist Perma-Soft, if that helps any.

Man, why are you trying to changes wedges halfway through the season. Stop it.

oh snap, #HawkHammer

The Hammer of Truth. LOL.

Just saying. They are wedges. Wear em out.

PVC hacksaw. Mine has come up missing since the move and I need to trim my driver down a touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back