Contest - Win a Custom Cobra Bio Cell + Driver

Official Entry

What is not to love here? Awesome Cobra driver in THP green! Would definitely love to rep THP everywhere I play. Would certainly be a conversation piece that would help spread the THP love and draw in new members. And to have all this awesomeness packed into a top notch driver solid like the Bio Cell+! I also would love to be the envy on of every THPer especially on the first tee of every THP event I attend. Bottom line....I WANT to win this awesome driver for the incredible technology packed into it and the awesome THP exterior which adds icing to the cake!

I would like to win this driver because I don't want the guys in my group to know I have another new driver...I think the camouflage will help. Also I heard this is a great driver...and mine is just so old...so so old. :)

I want to win the Cobra Bio Cell + Driver so that this old guy can also go loooooooooooong!!!

Thanks,
Stogiesnbogies

I want to win this Custom Cobra Bio Cell+ driver so I can represent THP on the course with my high launch low spin bombs, and trust me I need low spin!

I love ham sandwiches. Everyone knows that when you are long off the tee, people give you ham sandwiches. If I were to win this incredible driver I would not only be driving the ball further then my friends but well stocked with ham sandwiches.

Would love to win the new Bio Cell + Driver for 3 reasons: Update my bag (current driver 5+ years old), Rock some THP green on the course, and lastly to be "internet golfer" long on the course.

Thanks to THP and Cobra for this awesome opportunity.

Bonus entry

I'm really excited to see which lucky THP'er wins this one, such an amazing opportunity - I would do almost anything to own this beauty.

well crap, just re-read the first post and seen that the deadline was noon, not midnight. Oh well. Off to save some more animals lives.

Wish I had this driver in Indy...maybe could have made it to the show in FL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really excited to see which lucky THP'er wins this one, such an amazing opportunity - I would do almost anything to own this beauty.

Dangerous talk there. lol

LOVE the look of this beauty!

I know I could give her a loving home!

Perfect Father's day gift.....4ME

I want this driver because I want to be able to build a strip mall between my drive and the guys that I'm playing against. #Boom

Congrats to Wreck-It-Me for winning the new driver.

Congrats W-I-M!!! Enjoy the new driver!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Another awesome morning for a THPer....Congrats!

Congrats buddy

Awesome Wreck-it. Enjoy that beauty!

Congrats Wreck-It-Me.

Congrats!!!! This will be a cool driver for ya....

Back