The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I was swindled for some cash from the Marketplace. I'll
Give it a few more days. Oh well.

Think I was swindled for some cash from the Marketplace. I'll
Give it a few more days. Oh well.

What were u buying? PayPal dispute it

Darren. So sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you and her family.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I just feel like she had so much to offer, and one quick decision took it all away. Funny how quickly things can change.

8pm and the wife is still at work on call. I am flying solo on the parenting thing after a long day of work. If the wife has to stay late that means someone is having a worse night than me on the OR table, but it's no fun here either.

Work and not THP events.

I hate work. I like paychecks, though.

Playing 18 with frogger in maumee.

Dude I played there a few years ago, 45 mph winds, it was absolutely insane. Id hit 180 yard clubs on 120 yard par 3's and still be short

Daughter wouldn't sleep again last night. We looked at her mouth and her tongue has a sore on it that basically covers half of her tongue. My wife started crying when she saw it. This really is the worst feeling, not being able to help your child.

Ricky, I hope she feels better soon, and the Docs figure this out.
Your family is in my thoughts buddy.
All the best.

Daughter wouldn't sleep again last night. We looked at her mouth and her tongue has a sore on it that basically covers half of her tongue. My wife started crying when she saw it. This really is the worst feeling, not being able to help your child.

Man. That kills me. Get that princess taken care of Rick. I hope she feels better.

Sorry to hear that Ricky. Hope you get some answers soon.

Dang, Ricky, that is terrible. Lots of healing energy headed to you all.

Sorry to hear that Ricky. Always breaks my heart when a child is in pain or hurt and there is nothing you can do to make it better. Positive thoughts coming your way my friend.

Ricky, this must feel awful, hope I could do anything to help

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I just feel like she had so much to offer, and one quick decision took it all away. Funny how quickly things can change.

Darren, just saw this, stay strong my man. Sorry for your loss.

Some people really amaze me with how petty and ridiculous they can be. There are some lines you just dont cross and sadly some people just trample right over that line without regard for anyone but themselves. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Some people really amaze me with how petty and ridiculous they can be. There are some lines you just dont cross and sadly some people just trample right over that line without regard for anyone but themselves. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I look at it as their life is either boring or unfulfilled that they have to resort to pettiness. Keep your head up bc you are a good dude.

Also sorry to hear about your daughter. I know the feeling of being helpless and it hurts to read about what she's going through. Really hope you guys find a solution soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back