More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Well that was a train wreck, I had a white one in the cart 4 different times but a ton of other stuff was in there too. I deleted all of it an reordered the white but all of the other stuff was there again. Long story when I tried the last time no white towels :sad:

I'm really sorry guys, I have no idea why it's doing this, it's never done it before. I am not sure how to fix this.

Store is messed up.

Adding staff discounts changing my order.. Tried firefox, chrome, and IE

I now have 5 towels in my shopping cart and see someone else's address..

I just tried on IE and it pulled up info now for Brookline, MA. just strange.

So you're the one that is stealing my info. :banghead:

I think I got the order through but I dont even know at this point. After I logged in again it switched to a completely different order again.

Deep breaths everyone, it will be sorted out! Haha

I'm really sorry guys, I have no idea why it's doing this, it's never done it before. I am not sure how to fix this.

Probably information overload. I know I got in and out with no issues.

Just means they won't sell out in 20 minutes this time is all!

Yeah, same problems for me - PM'd GG. I placed an order for 1 of each. The order summary I received back, via email, was correct. And, the PayPal amount was correct. But, I did see someone else's order on the THP Store summary page.

I think I got the order through but I dont even know at this point. After I logged in again it switched to a completely different order again.

Check your paypal.

Same here, changed the towel from green to white, added a water bottle, deleted the water bottle and put water bottle above white towel, applied Albatross discount without entering it and then applied staff discount. I think I'll just wait until it gets sorted out.

Ok, I am going to stop the sale for now. I will talk with TheAnnihilator and we will get this back up tomorrow.

I need everyone to check your PayPal and make sure you were charged, and charged properly for your order. If you weren't, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

I cleared my cache twice. It still spazzed a bit but I finally got the order through.

I am not going to purchase anything, but after the problems everyone is having, I have just tried to add a towel to the cart and I am seeing the following

Initially it said 2 towels when I only added 1 - I changed the shipping to UK and the order changed to only 1 towel.....

Added in my Albatross code and instead of getting the Albatross discount showing, it is showing me getting -

1. Free shipping
2. THP Staff discount

I must have missed the email saying I was now staff?????? :alien:

I haven't even clicked on the 'Checkout' link yet

Edit - Clicked on 'Checkout' and it was showing 2 towels ordered again

I think I got one green towel, but no Albatross discount, and I had a total of 7 items in my cart at one point. Not sure what happened - too many anxious THP'ers on the website.
I hope I get what I ordered. We shall see.

Same here, already broke one computer screen.

Ok, I am going to stop the sale for now. I will talk with TheAnnihilator and we will get this back up tomorrow.

I need everyone to check your PayPal and make sure you were charged, and charged properly for your order. If you weren't, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

Just checked my paypal and I was charged the right amount. Just hope it was for the right items..haha White towel and water bottle.

Thanks, GG. Know it may be a pain for you. We're all very patient as you could tell. :excruciating:

Back