Limited Edition 15th Anniversary Commemorative FGP Bronze

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Limited Edition 15th Anniversary Commemorative FGP Bronze Blade
Re-milled face from our original casting from the SeeMore "Vault". Built at the same time and same lot as the putter used to win the 1999 U.S. Open. Only 100 are available for a limited time. Each are numbered ___/100. Details on each putter head are individually milled and hand paint filled. Numbered putter head will be shipped from lowest to highest.
**Putter will be sent at 35" / 70', Pure black grip, Black standard head cover with a remilled face - RIGHT HAND ONLY. Private Reserve head cover will be included. Putter is scheduled to begin shipping opening day of US Open.**
SeeMore originally became recognized when Payne Stewart won the 1999 U.S. Open playing a SeeMore putter. Stewart one-putted the last three holes to win the championship by one stroke. He sunk what’s considered to be the longest putt in Open history on the 18th hole to win the tournament. Stewart also won the overall putting title for fewest putts per round over the entire 1999 season.

CLICK HERE to View.

SeeMore%2015%20year%20anniversary%20-%20FGP-sole-face.jpg

Payne_Stewart_Statue-2.jpeg

That is just too cool. My favorite US Open memory is and always will be Payne.

awesome. The crazy thing is I'm watching the end of the 99 open right now on my other screen.

Very nice! I got my first SeeMore (same model) shortly after his win.

I have already been drooling over it on the site!

Great looking Stick.

Payne was the man! Great to see you keeping his legacy alive w/ limited addition items.

This is sweet! Very cool opportunity.

WOW!!! What a perfect time and year for SeeMore to hit 15 years, and to remember Payne

That's an awesome flatstick. A SeeMore is the next putter I get.

Really love this one.... Payne was my favorite golfer by far growing up and this is such a cool piece. Would love to get one of these one day for the Man Cave

Great looking putter, might possibly be the first one I buy that doesnt get gamed!

One special putter, Payne was one of my favorite players. One to ponder on purchasing

That's really cool. Always bring up SeeMore whenever I catch the '99 US Open on TV.

Beautiful, hope to see these in person next weekend.

Such a cool putter and a great moment in golf history.

Very Cool!! Payne represented all that is good with golf. Very down to earth and friendly to all.

Wow! Favorite headshape and what a wonder name tied in to it

Those are sweet

Great looking putter.

So are these recast in Bronze from a blank of the '99 head or are these heads that was cast at the same time as the head that Payne Stewart putter and these have just has the faces remilled and then stampings added? Either way this is a very cool piece and must have for the SeeMore collectors out there.

Those are fantastic looking and would be like owning a piece of golf history.

Looks amazing. I watched the Payne special on the Golf Channel a week ago and it was great watching him putt lights out on those greens.

What a great looking putter!!

Back